10 February 2020 Current Affairs: Readout the important current affairs for SSC, Banks, UPSC civil services exams. All the competitive exams are checking the general knowledge of job applicants with daily current affairs. Thus, Jobads is presenting the latest Gk current affairs for free. If you are suffering to read the latest current affairs from news then directly read top current affairs at our website. This site specifically categorizes the current affairs into Business, Banking, International, National, Sports, Summits, Conferences, and all other state current affairs. Also, Download the 2020 monthly current affairs to read the most important current affairs at once. Finally, Readout the 10 February 2020 current affairs.
For Free Current Affairs Updates, Follow Jobads.
Youngest Girl To Climb South America’s Highest Peak | 10 Feb 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- Kaamya Karthikeyan is the youngest girl in the world to climb the highest peak Mt Aconcagua in South America.
- Kaamya Karthikeyan is a 7th class student studying in the Navy Children School in Mumbai. From childhood, Karthikeyan shows interest in climbing and adventurous sports.
- Mt. Aconcagua is the highest peak in South America with a height of 6962 meters. On Feb 1st, Karthikeyan climbed this highest peak and brought some fame for India. Thus, Karthikeyan is on 10th February 2020 current affairs.
Ease of Living Index | 10 February 2020 Important Current Affairs
- The Ease of Living Index is launched by the ministry of housing and urban affairs. This ministry surveyed all the citizens living in cities of India.
- This Index aims to check the progress liveability within cities and also to empower the administrations.
- Quality of Life, Economic Ability and Sustainability are the three main factors to make assessments for Ease of Living Index.
- For the first time, the Indian government is taking the Citizen Perception Survey regarding the Ease of Living Index.
- The survey will run from 1st February to 29th February in Online and Offline mode. Thus, Ease of Living Index is running on Indian and occupies some space on 10 Feb 2020 current affairs.
First Bulletproof Helmet | 10 Feb 2020 Free Current Affairs
- The world’s first Bulletproof helmet developed by the Anoop Sharma. Anoop Sharma is a Major in the Indian Army and played a vital role in Helmet designing.
- This is powerful to stop the AK-47 bullet. Previously, Anoop Sharma had gunshots while on the jacket. Thus, He is working on the full-body bulletproof jacket for the army soldiers.
- For his efforts, the College of Military Engineering is helping out in developing the world’s cheapest gunshot locator.
- Finally, Anoop Sharma is protecting the soldiers with the bulletproof helmet and jacket. Thus, the 1st Bulletproof helmet is on 10 February 2020 current affairs.
OSCAR 2020 Awards | 10 Feb 2020 Free Current Affairs
- The 92nd Oscar Awards presenting event begun in Los Angeles at Dolby Theater. All of Hollywood’s biggest stars will attend the event.
- “Joker” film hero Joaquin Phoenix won Best Actor Award. Brad Pitt has won the Best Supporting Actor Award for the movie “Once Upon a Time.”
- The Renzi Zellweger won the Best Actress award with the Judy film. On the other side, the film “Parasite” won the Best Picture award.
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) will present the artistic and outstanding achievement Oscar awards within the film industry.
- Previously Oscars nominations are known as Academy Awards. Winners will receive the “Academy Award of Merit”. In 1929, first Oscar awards were announced. Finally, 92nd Oscar awards are on 10 February 2020 current affairs.
5th Dhaka Art Summit | 10 February Top 10 Current Affairs
- The 5th edition of the Dhaka Art Summit inaugurated by the KM Khalid who is the State Minister for Cultural Affairs of Bangladesh.
- The summit will hold for 7 days from 9th Feb to 15th Feb. Photography, Live performance, Paintings, arts will be exhibited in the art summit.
- Bangladesh will treat the Dhaka Art Summit as its premier art festival. 500 artists, sculptors, and art experts will participate in this summit to showcase their best-performed works.
- Besides, Bangladesh created a special exhibition on the life of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on the occasion of Bangabandhu’s birth century. Finally, 5th Dhaka Art Summit of Bangladesh occupies some space on 10th February 2020 current affairs.