10 January 2020 Current Affairs: People who are seeking for a good career with the best package then read the important current affairs. All the government job exams are maintaining the top current affairs as their filtering category. UPSC Civil services, Engineering services, and Banks are the high package jobs that mainly focus on day-to-day current affairs. So, Jobads is giving free current affairs for job applicants to attempt the employment exams. This site offers the latest daily, weekly and monthly Current Affairs. Besides, job candidates can practice the Gk current affairs mock tests. If you are not started your preparation then start today with 10 January 2020 current affairs.
5 Years Tourist Visa | 10 Jan 2020 Top 5 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- The government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is issuing 5-year multi-entry visas to attract tourists. The Dubai Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid has announced a five-year tourist visa.
- Previously, UAE issue only 30 days or 90 days visas to tourists. Last 3 years, UAE govt took serious action on visa permissions and canceled all the tourist’s visas.
- After several discussions with higher tourism directors, king Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid taken this decision.
- People who are migrating from other countries can live for 6 months in the UAE and they have to stay for 6 months in their own country.
- 5-year multi-entry visa is useful only visiting purpose. Thus, UAE with new visa rules is on 10th January 2020 current affairs.
Torpedo Varunastra | 10 January 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs Of Jan 2020
- Torpedo Varunastra is the advanced heavyweight anti-submarine of India. It is the self-propelled underwater missile that uses its data to hit the target.
- DRDO’s Naval Science and Technological Laboratory designed the Varunastra Torpedo with special specifications.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited manufactured the Varunastra undersea missile. Varunastra can hit the target within the range of 40 km.
- This is an anti-submarine electric torpedo that weighing 250 kg and 8 meters long.
- Indian Navy is adding more firepower to their warships such as submarines with the Varunastra Torpedo. Finally, Automated and remote-controlled advance weapon Varunstra with special features are on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
Andaman and Nicobar First Submarine Optical Cable | Important Current Affairs Of 10 January 2020
- India is offering the 1st submarine optical fiber to Andaman & Nicobar Islands. India started working on undersea optical fibre cable laying to provide the high-speed internet for Andaman and Nicobar.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad, who is the Minister of Communications, Electronics & IT flagged off the works on 9th Jan 2020.
- Andaman is getting internet connectivity through the Indian satellites but with delays. So, India is introducing the 400 Gbps internet bandwidth to the Andaman through the optical fiber.
- Japan company NEC Technologies is taking the lead to lay the optical fibre under seawater.
- D.K. Joshi, who is the Lt Governor of the Andaman and Nicobar islands says that optical fibre works close by June. Thus, India’s 1st submarine Optical Cable to Andaman is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
MILAN 2020 | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 10 Jan 2020 | National Current Affairs
- MILAN 2020 is going to start in March 2020 under the guidance of the Ministry of Defence. Navy forces will practice the MILAN exercise for every 2 years.
- Milan is a multilateral naval exercise which exchanges the skills of the foreign countries.
- MILAN 2020 is coming up with the Theme “Synergy Across the Seas“.
- SN Ghormade, Who is the chief of Eastern Naval Command(ENC) Staff invited the 41 countries to participate in the MILAN 2020. India got huge success with the 2014 and 2016 MILAN exercise.
- Besides, India is trying to strengthening bilateral cooperation by conducting different naval exercises. Finally, MILAN 2020 as a mega naval event is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
Henley Passport Index | 10 January 2020 Current Affairs | Top 10 Current Affairs
- The world’s most travel-friendly passports rankings released by the Henley Passport Index. Japan took the top position and Singapore is in the 2nd position.
- For the 3 consecutive years, Japan topped the place with strong passport rules. With Japan’s passport, the Japanese can travel 200 countries all around the world.
- Besides, India is in the 84th position by providing a free visit for 55 countries.
- The rankings of the Henley Passport Index are based primarily on the number of destinations that can be visited without a valid visa by their holders.
- Besides, Pakistani is in the worst 4th place by providing visa-free access to only 32 countries. Finally, Japan with the world’s most travel-friendly passport is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
World’s Fastest-Growing Cities | 10 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- Malappuram, which is the city of Kerala that occupies the 1st position in the World’s Fastest-Growing Cities. Can Tho from Vietnam is in 2nd position. Suqian city of China is in 3rd position and so on.
- 3 Indian cities ranked in the top 10 categories, They are Malappuram in the 1st position, Khozikode in 4th position and Kollam in 10th position.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit released the rankings based on the changes occurred from 2015 to 2020.
- Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata are some of the metro cities and not even one achieved a place in World’s Fastest-Growing Cities.
- However, Indian Small cities with the highest growth rate are in the top 10 categories. Thus, Kerala’s Malappuram as the fastest-growing city is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
Delhi Tops in Crime | 10/01/2020 Current Affairs | National Current Affairs
- The National Crime Records Bureau report 2020 says that Delhi is top in the crime rate. As per the 2018 survey, Delhi is the leader among the 18 metro cities in the crime rate.
- Besides, the crime rate in India slightly improves by 1.3%. 51 lakh crimes cases registered in India in 2018 and Delhi has nearly 10 lakh cases.
- 3 lakh crime cases registered under the women category. NCRB analyzed the 2017 and 2018 crime data and finalized the crime rate in India.
- Besides, Jharkhand tops in sedition crime cases. NCRB finalized that women category cases are increasing than the other category cases like kidnapping, murder, robbing, etc.
- National Crime Records Bureau suggested the Indian govt to cut the crime rate in 2020. Thus, NCRB with 2020 report is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.
Dilip B. Bhosale Resigned | 10 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Latest Current Affairs
- The Lokpal membership resigned by Justice Dilip B. Bhosale.
- Justice Dilip, who served as the Allahabad High Court’s chief justice on March 27, 2019, sworn in as a member of the Lokpal Court.
- Lokpal was set up to investigate cases of government official’s corruption.
- In March 2019, Justice Pinaki Chandraghosh sworn in as the first president of Lokpal.
- Judges PK Mahanty, Justice Abhilash Kumari and Justice AK Tripathi named along with Justice Dilip B. Bhosale.
- Lokpal members ‘ term will last 5 years or up to the age of 70. Finally, Dilip with resignation is on 10th January 2020 current affairs.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 | 10 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 is the Prime Minister’s interaction meeting with school students.
- On January 20, 2020, some students, parents, teachers will take part in the 3rd edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha.
- The Human Resouces Department ministry comes up with some themes “Gratitude is Great” and “Your future depends on your aspirations.”
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the students and offer suggestions for the exams. Modi will also give prizes to the students who won the first in essay writing last year.
- So every year, Narendra Modi encourages students with the meet Pariksha Pe Charcha.
- Pariksha Pe Charcha’s first and second edition held in 2018 and 2019 respectively. Finally, the 3rd edition Pariksha Pe Charcha in 2020 is on 10 January 2020 current affairs.