11 January 2020 Current Affairs: Be in the merit list of any employment exam with the latest current affairs. Job seekers and students who are seeking a good career must read the important current affairs. The reason is all competitive exams made current affairs as a compulsory and common subject. So, Jobads with reference to the latest news presenting the top current affairs. People really having the enthusiasm to get well settled then utilize the daily current affairs stuff in this site. If you are more interested then you can read current affairs in the weekly, monthly pdf also. Finally, Readout the 11 January 2020 current affairs.
Revised Citizenship Amendment Act | 11 Jan 2020 Important Current Affairs
- The new revised Citizenship Amendment Act notification was released on 10th January 2020 by the Central Government.
- The rules of CAA was changed to who came to India from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan till 31st December 2014 of Hindu, Jain, Parsi, Sikh, Christian, and Buddhist are considered as no longer illegal migrants.
- They will be considered as Indian citizenship. They decided to implement from 10th January 2020 under sub-section 2 of Section 1 of the Citizenship Act.
- It was implemented and passed on 11 December 2019. The actual limit of staying in India was 11 years and it was revised to five years.
- According to this CAA, the law will not be applicable to the people from the tribal areas of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura but they are added to the 6th Schedule of the Indian Constitution.
- Inner Line Permit was also not applicable under Bengal Eastern Border Regulation 1873 and the applicable areas are Mizoram, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh. Thus, CAA is on 11 January 2020 current affairs.
New Virus Coronavirus | 11 January 2020 Top Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- Chinese health authorities announced that in Wuhan City, China, a new virus implicated in an outbreak of pneumonia.
- The researches found that the new virus is a new strain of coronavirus. It mostly affects the respiratory tract. The infection includes symptoms such as the runny nose, cough, sore throat, and fever.
- There are six types of coronavirus that infect humans, that includes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome(SARS).
- This is first identified in Saudi Arabia, in 2012. Previously, Coronavirus killed more than 700 people in the world. Until 2019, there is no specific vaccine for this virus.
- Based on the current evidence, there is no human to human spread.
- WHO added that if there is any preliminary guidance to help countries prepare for nCoV cases then this can benefit many people form not getting affected easily. Finally, New virus caught by the Chinese on 11 January 2020 current affairs.
National Book Trust New Director | Today Current Affairs | 11/01/2020 Current Affairs
- Lt Col Yuvraj Malik was appointed as National Book Trust (NBT) director on deputation on January 11, 2020.
- Malik succeeds writer Rita Chowdhury, a Sahitya Akademi-awardee. On January 8, a statement said, he joined with the NBT the Indian Army Deputation.
- Malik has previously worked with the Ministry of Defense (MoD), the Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA), Raj Bhawan in Jammu & Kashmir(J&K), the United Nations Missions in Africa.
- He has 15 years of administrative experience in various capacities within government organizations,” said the nodal agency, under the HRD Ministry.
- He is a great reader and crazy about the book world. Finally, Yuvraj Malik as National Book Trust New Director is on 11 January 2020 current affairs.
Indian Air Force Acquired 200 Fighter jets | 11 Jan 2020 Latest current affairs
- India’s government will buy about 200 aircraft. Of these 200, 83 are LCA Tejas Mark 1A fighter jets and are to be procured from HAL.
- The balance shall be procured on the basis of Application for Proposals. HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) finalized the design of the fighter jets.
- HAL will start manufacturing 8 LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) Tejas Mark 1A annually and increase the number slowly to 16 per annum.
- Recently the LCA Tejas became the first indigenous aircraft to make an arrested landing on INS Vikramaditya.
- India plans to export Tejas Mark 1A rather than its advanced Tejas Mark 2 variant.
- The internal fuel capacity of Tejas Mark 2 is 3.3 tonnes. Additionally, it is fitted with an optimally controlled cockpit based on artificial intelligence.
- It has provisions to take control of the ground stations when the pilot goes unconscious or is injured. The warning signals unconsciousness. Finally, India with 200 fighter jets is on 11 January 2020 current affairs.
23rd National Youth Festival | 11 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- On Swami Vivekananda’s birthday 23rd National Youth Festival 2020 started today in Lucknow with a grand inauguration ceremony.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi invited the country’s youth to help in many aspects and face the challenges.
- He said the National Youth Festival would boost the bonding of EK BHARAT SHRESTHA BHARAT, and it would prove to be a learning platform for everyone.
- Originating the 5-day long event Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju said the central government is giving high-level facilities to the country’s young talent and will be in the top ten places at the 2028 Olympic, which held in the USA.
- The Governor of Uttar Pradesh and the Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju will be present at the closing ceremony of the festival on 16 January. Finally, 23rd National Youth Festival is on 11th January 2020 current affairs