12 February 2020 Current Affairs: Get the top 10 current affairs for job examinations at Jobads daily. The daily current affairs can be read out by people preparing for state and central govt jobs. This site manages current affairs to the RRB, SSC current affairs, and new current affairs to qualify for competitive examinations. In-addition, concentrate more on state, national, sports, honors, summits and importantcurrent affairs. People who write LIC exams can get current affairs from the banking and finance. Besides, anyone can access the current affairs of the monthly pdf to read the most relevant current affairs. Use this site’s current affairs questions and see outcomes in your career. Now, read out the current affairs of 12 February 2020.
For more important current affairs, Visit Jobads.
COVID-19 Virus | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 12 February 2020
- World Health Organization has renamed the coronavirus virus as a Covid-19. Tedros Adhanom who is the World Health Organization President announced officially Corona as a ‘Covid-19‘.
- The Letters of “COVID-19” defined as the C for Corona, V for Virus, D for Disease and 19 is the recognized year of the Corona.
- Besides, World Health Organization (WHO) is struggling to control the virus and searching for medicines.
- Day-to-day Corona death rate increases and it is spreading to the world. China’s health commission is also helping the WHO restrict the Covid-19. Finally, Corona with a new name is on 12 February 2020 current affairs.
Best State For Plantation | 12 Feb 2020 Important Current Affairs
- Telangana ranks top for seeding in India. Department of Central Forests released state data on trees plantations.
- In that Telangana achieved first place in 2017–18 by planting 4,89,673 hectares. Orissa is the second largest 3,82,364-hectare planting state.
- The number announced by the Union Environment and Forest Minister, Prakash Javadekar in Rajya Sabha.
- Besides, by planting 4,38,059 hectares in 2016–17, Telangana became the first State to plant the largest number of plants in the world.
- The Center has also set a target to plant 2,76,870 hectares for Orissa for 2018–19. Finally, Telangana the best state for plantation is on 12th February 2020 current affairs.
Ayodhya Tourism Development Board | 12 February 2020 Free Currernt Affairs
- Uttar Pradesh is planning to set up an Ayodhya Tourism Development Board named Ayodhya Teerth Vikas Parishad.
- This board will see the development of the Ayodhya. Ayodhya Teerth Vikas Parishad group will consists of 6 members along with the Yogi Adityanath.
- UP chief minister as a head to the construction of Ayodhya will pass proposal in the state cabinet. Also, Yogi is giving budget for Lord Ram statue, Digital museum of Ayodhya, and food plaza.
- Besides, UP government is planning to built the Lord Rama as a world tallest statue with an height of 251 metres. Upto now, Sardar Patel statue is the tallest statue of world with an height of 183 feet. Finally, UP with ATDB board is on 12 February 2020 current affairs.
New Eastern Fleet Commander | Important Current Affairs Of 12 Feb 2020
- Sanjay Vatsayan appointed as the New Eastern Navy Fleet Commander. Previously, Rear Admiral Suraj Berry served as the Eastern Navy Fleet Commander.
- In future, Suraj Berry will take over as new Chief of Staff of the tri-services Andaman and Nicobar Command.
- Thus, In place of Suraj Berry, Sanjay Vatsayan taken power as the Eastern fleet commander. The Eastern Fleet holds the frontline warships of the Indian Navy which are used across to protect the Indian maritime. Besides, Sanjay Vatsayan is an student of the National Defence Academy and has a huge experience in Gunnery & Missile systems.
- Previously, Sanjay Vatsayan served as the Assistant Chief of Naval Staff in Policy and Plans at New Delhi. Finally, with his experience became the Eastern Fleet Commander and occupies space on today current affairs.
We Think Digital | Current Affairs Of 12 February 2020
- Facebook launched a new program called “We Think Digital” in India. Under this program Facebook will give education training to 1 lakh women in seven states.
- Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, West Bengal, Gujarat, Jharkhand, and Madhya Pradesh are the 7 seven will get training from facebook.
- Besides, We Think Digital is a Facebook’s global digital literacy programme introduced in the South Asia Safety Summit 2019.
- In this training facebook will target the privacy, safety, and misinformation. National Commission for Women (NCW) and Cyber Peace Foundation joins with Facebook will run campaign in India.
- Ankhi Das who is the Facebook India Director of Public Policy says that program will bring changes in digital community among womens. Thus, We Think Digital is on 12 February 2020 current affairs.
Rising Star Of The Year 2019 | 12 Feb 2020 Free Current Affairs
- Hockey player Vivek Sagar Prasad has been announced by the International Hockey Federation (FIH) as Rising Star Of The Year 2019.
- Among the Vivek Sagar, Argentinean Miko Kasela and Australian Blake Gowers are in 2nd and 3rd positions, respectively.
- Besides, President Mohamed Mustak Ahmed of Hockey India has congratulated Vivek Sagar on winning the title. Vivek Sagar is an Indian team member who won the 2019 FIH Men’s Hockey Series Finals in Bhubaneswar, and played a key role in the 2019 Olympic Qualifiers Tournament.
- So Vivek Sagar with the prestigious title “Rising Star Of The Year 2019” is on the current affairs of today February 12, 2020.