20 March 2020 Current Affairs: Write easily the competitive exams by preparing important current issues. Present days the cut-off marks in the current affairs section raised high due to strong competition. Therefore, Job aspirants must work hard to compete in the banks, railways, civil services, and other central government employment on the latest current affairs. So, Jobads carry out the latest current affairs regular, weekly, and monthly. Use the free-current affairs stuff and get the best job in the government sector. In addition, Download the latest monthly affairs pdf to manage the different categories of current affairs. Finally, Read today’s 20th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Economist Intelligence Unit Report 2020 | Free Current Affairs
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) announced that, due to the negative effects of coronavirus, world growth is likely to fall by 1 percent by 2020.
- The global growth rate was estimated to be 2.3 percent before the Covid-19. The EIU said major economies like Japan, Italy, Germany, and France could slide into a collapse of a full-year period.
- The virus infects around 50 percent of the world’s population. Because of the corona effect, the economic growth of all countries dropped. Thus, the Economist Intelligence Unit with the new report is on 20th March 2020 current affairs.
Swayam Prabha DTH channel | Top current Affairs Of 20 march 2020
- The United Nations Educational, Science and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced that due to the Coronavirus about 85 million students worldwide are away from schools.
- In the wake of the school’s closure, India’s government has announced it will open e-classes to students through ‘Autonomous DTH‘ networks.
- Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal’ Nishank declared that free e-classes would be conducted on the DTH channel in order to continue their home study. Thus, Swayam Prabha DTH channel is on 20 March 2020 current affairs.
Nirbhaya Convicts Hanged | Latest Current Affairs Of 20 March 2020
- In the Nirbhaya case, Akshay, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Sharma, and Mukesh Singh were sentenced to death. It is the first time in Indian history that Hanging has been executed for four men.
- They were hanged by Talari Pawan Jalad, from Meerut. The bodies were transferred for postmortem to DDU Hospital.
- Six members raped the Nirbhaya in a moving bus on 16 December 2012. They brutally tortured Nirbhaya. Nirbhaya died during treatment.
- Police detained Ramsingh, Akshay, Vinay Sharma, Pawan, Mukesh, and a further minor. In March 2013, Ram Singh committed suicide in Tihar Jail and was the remaining four convicts sentenced to death on March 20th, 2020. Finally, Nirbhaya got justice with the 4 people’s death.
Janata Curfew In India | Important Current Affairs Of 20 March 2020
- On 22 March, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ordered the Indian people to observe’ Janata curfew.’ Narendra Modi proposed that people stay for a full day in their house and not even leave the house.
- He also shared concern about the world’s affecting coronavirus outbreak. This Janata curfew is a testament to the determination of the country’s people in their battle with Corona.
- The Prime Minister also urged the military, environmental, aviation, and media staff to combat the corona. Concerned that the earth is now facing a Covid-19 epidemic, and remembered that there is no definite cure or vaccine.
- Modi urged people to take personal hygiene and distance from society. Finally, Janata Curfew is on 20th March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
New CEO Of Andhra Pradesh Science City | Latest Current Affairs
- Dr. Jayaramareddy Konda appointed as the Andhra Pradesh Science City’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for 2 years.
- Jayaramireddy worked as Mathematics Professor at the KL University. Special Secretary of the Ministry of Investment and Infrastructure, R. Karikala Valavan appointed Jayaram to the position of AP Science City CEO.
- Dr. Appassani Krishnarao, who is vice-chairman of AP Science City, also congratulated Jayaramareddy. Finally, the New CEO Of Andhra Pradesh Science City is on 20 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Janani Narayan and Vrinda Rati As ICC Umpires | Latest Current Affairs Of 20 March 2020
- In the International Cricket Council (ICC) Referees list Indian Women Umpires Janani Narayan and Vrinda Rati joined.
- GS Lakshmi was previously elected 1st woman umpire in the ICC Referees Board. Janani Narayan passed the 2015 Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) test and became the umpire for the local division matches.
- Recent cricketer Vrinda played for the University of Mumbai and became all India Champion in 2008-09. Vrinda started her career as a player with BCCI.
- She was also an umpire for the Women’s World Cup 2013. She passed the examinations of BCCI Level-1 and Level-2 and was put on the ‘BCCI Umpires Board’. Finally, Janani Narayan and Vrinda Rati as ICC umpires are on 20 March 2020 current affairs.