23 March 2020 Current Affairs: Job seekers who have been strong in the major current affairs will do very well in any employment exams. Jobads current affairs will help you get jobs in the railways, banks, SSC and other sectors of the state and central government. Job applicants and students are able to read all sorts of current affairs including national, global, business and finance, state and local, and sports. This is the best platform for any competitive examination which handles the Latest Current Affairs. Additionally, in the current affairs e-book pdf 2020, job applicants can read all monthly affairs. Therefore, Start reading today’s 23rd March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Kenny Rogers Died | Important Current Affairs Of 23 March 2020
- American singer Kenny Rogers who has made the crowd rage with his songs for six decades has passed away. Kenny Rogers was born on 21st August 1938 and died on 20th March 2020 at the age of 81. Besides, three Grammy Awards were won for Best Duo Country Vocal Score.
- Kenny received the title of Texas Country Music Hall of Fame in 2017. In 1957, “The Crazy Feeling” was the album that had earned him America’s biggest success.
- And after that, Kenny worked for artists Mickey Gilley and Eddy Arnold as writer and producer. Kenny rocked the world with the song “Give Me a Rose,” at the age of 61.
- In 2015, by delivering 42 ultimate hits, he set a retirement to the American music industry. However, Kenneth Ray Rogers is a multi-talented person who is no more. Thus, Kenny Rogers is on 23 March 2020 current affairs.
Monaco Grand Prix Cancelled | Latest Current Affairs Of 23 March 2020
- Due to the Corona outbreak, the Monaco Grand Prix was postponed to 24th May. Monaco has now been the second race in this year’s F1 season to be canceled.
- In addition, the International Automobile Federation (FIA) agreed to postpone the timetable for the Bahrain Grand Prix and the Vietnamese and Chinese races to be held in April.
- Australia’s first Grand Prix race already canceled. Monaco Grand Prix is the racing event of the F1 world and has been running since 1929.
- The country of Europe conducts Monaco successfully and has helped the world drivers in the F1 series. Graham Hill is the first Monaco Grand Prix driver to win 5 times, and known as “Mr. Monaco.”
- Automobile Club de Monaco is the 1st company to conduct the Monaco Grand Prix. Finally, Monaco F1 race 2020 event cancellation information is on 23 march 2020 current affairs.
Pakistan Babur-2 Missile Failed | Latest Current Affairs Of 23 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Pakistan has failed to launch the Babur 2 missile from Baluchistan’s Sonmiyani test range. The missile had been planned to travel from the surface 750 km away.
- Previously, the sub-missile Babar 2 which Pakistan launched last April failed. However, the nuclear-cruise missile successfully launched the Rad-2 at 600 km of distance in February 2020.
- This improved the ‘power ability’ of military forces on land and at sea. Pakistan and China have teamed up to launch this Babur 2.
- To compete with the Nirbhai missile from India which is being produced by DRDO. Babur is a subsonic cruise missile medium-range tested by Pakistan’s defense.
- In 2010 the Pakistan army used the Babur 1 missile. National Defence Complex (NDC) designed the Babur missile. Finally, Pakistan with another failure mission is on 23rd March 2020 current affairs.
Hanging Executions Banned | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 23 March 2020
- The United Nations has called on the world’s countries to stop hanging prisoner executions. Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Gutierrez and Leader of the United Nations Stephane Duzaric reacted to the execution in Hanging.
- Therefore, the death penalty should be discontinued for all countries in the world or at least a temporary prohibition on hanging.
- In India, 4 men have recently been hanged for raping the Nirbhaya. It is the first time in India four men were hanged. Therefore, the U.N. responded to the 4 people hanging.
- Hanging is a capital punishment method that was first executed in Homer’s Odyssey (Book XXII). Both the united nations are saddened by the hanging execution and going to decrease the punishment levels. Finally, the United Nations with the good news is on 23 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Lok Sabha Approved IIIT Act Amendment Bill | Free Current Affairs
- The Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIT) Bill-2020 was passed by the Lok Sabha on March 20. The IIT Bill was passed by Union Human Resources Development Minister Ramesh Pokriyal.
- The main aim of passing the bill is to introduce five more IITs under the PPP Act-2017 (Public-Private Partnership).
- Currently, the IIT Act list includes 15 IITs. The B.Tech, M.Tech, PG courses will be given by IITs with National Priority Certification.
- IIT’s have the best record in India of 100 percent placements. Thus, the Government of India will implement the five IIT’s in Surat, Bhopal, Bhagalpur, Agartala, and Raichur.
- Research Fellows can also get work along with study in the IIT’s. Thus, HRD minister with IIIT Bill is on 23 March 2020 current affairs.
Centre Approved PLI Scheme | Free Current Affairs Of The Day
- The Indian government has approved the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme to boost the domestic manufacture of medical equipment.
- The government approved 3400 crores for PLI schemes. Besides, the Medical Device Parks Scheme with a cost of 400 crores was authorized.
- Minister Javadekar said the center approved 4000 crores as part of the National Health Project Ayushmann India for the establishment of Ayush Health and Wellness Centres.
- Also, for domestic production of drugs and equipment needed to combat the corona hazard, Modi planed worth Rs 14,000 crore has been authorized.
- Modi Government aims to gain financial sector revenue from Rs 10 lakh crore by 2025 to fill the 1000 crore deficit. Finally, India with new schemes is on 23 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Lorenzo Sanchez Passed Away | Latest Current Affairs Of 23 March 2020
- Lorenzo Sanchez, who has been Real Madrid club president for more than five years, has died from Coronavirus.
- Between 1995 to 2000 Lorenzo served as Real Madrid club president. The Real Madrid club has won the Spanish domestic football tournaments 33 times, and 13 Champions League tournaments, with its 118-year history.
- Real Madrid won the prestigious title of the Champions League between 1998 and 2000, under his leadership.
- Fernando Sanz is now serving as Real Madrid Club’s president. On March 22, 2020, the former President of Real Madrid closed his eyes at the age of 76.
- Lorenzo Sanchez offered more football players career and earned the nation many prestigious titles. Thus, Lorenzo Sanchez’s name is on 23 March 2020 current affairs.