Every year the officials of Government releases latest Defence Jobs for various Posts. This year also announced many Defences Jobs in India. This page is very helpful for you if you are looking for Defence Government Jobs in India. In this page, people can find each and every new Defence Job details along with PDF Download Links, Direct Application Download Links and many more. Stay tuned to Jobads website to get Government Job Alerts Daily. Interested and eligible people can apply for these Defence job before the last date.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard released some job notifications for several Vacancies. People who are looking for Defences Government Jobs in India can apply for these vacancies. The minimum qualification required to apply for these Defence Jobs is 10th Standard, Diploma or Matriculation from any recognized university. Therefore, interested people can apply from 17th April 2019 to 30th June 2019.
Details of BSF Defence Government Jobs in India
Border General Security Force released several job notifications for Engineers, Piolets and Logistic Officer posts. Individuals who want to apply for Defence Government Jobs in India must have Graduation with current commercial piolet license or Helicopter Licence. Therefore, interested and eligible persons can apply now from 27th February 2019 to 31st December 2019.
Brief Details of BSF Head Constable Defence Government Jobs in India
Border Security Force released a notification for Head Constable Radio Operator and Mechanic posts. Totally 1072 vacancies are there to fill up those posts. The aspirants who are having ITI in Radio & Television or Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator or Fitter/Programming Assistant/Network Technician and Info Technology can apply for those posts. Therefore, individuals with any of the above qualification are eligible for Defence Government Jobs in India.
State Wise Govt Jobs
About Defence Government Jobs in India
Steps to Apply for Defence Jobs
- Firstly, Go to the Defence jobs official website
- Open the home page and search the Job Notification.
- Carefully read the complete information on the notification.
- Check your qualification whether you are eligible for that job or not.
- After that, Click on the application link and fill up it.
- Upload id proofs, Photo, and signature
- As per the notification pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the ending date.
- Post the application to the mentioned address as per notification, if its an offline job.
Official Website – www.mod.gov.in