EPFO SSA Result 2019: (out) Check Employees Provident Fund organization SSA Results from the links mentioned on this page. Get Employees PFO Social Security Assistant merit list and the EPFO SSA Result from here. We have added all the detailed information such as EPFO SSA Merit List 2019, EPFO SSA Cut Off Marks & epfindia.gov.in SSA Answer keys of the exam.
!!! EPFO SSA Results Announced !!!
Latest Update On (11th Feb 2020): The EPFO SSA Result 2019 has released on the official site. Candidates can now check their EPFO Results using the links presented here.
EPFO SSA Exam Results 2019 NEW!!!
!!! EPFO SSA Results Released !!!
Candidates those who have finished their EPFO SSA Written exam For Phase -I Can check their results using the links mentioned on this page. We have added the result link on this page. So that the contenders can easily check their EPFO Results online.
The Officials will announce the EPFO Social Security Assistant Results in the official website. So the candidates have to check the site to know the release date of the exam. To keep the things simple and easy we have added the direct link at the end of this page. Along with the EPFO SSA exam Results, we have also added the merit list download steps of EPFO Social Security Assistant Results online. Check the entire article to get your EPFO Social Security Assistant Results online. Check Jobads for recent notifications
Updates @ Employment News
EPFO SSA Results 2019 – Overview Summary
- Hiring Organisation: Employees Provident Fund organization
- Vacancy Count: 2189
- Post Name: Social Security Assistant Posts
- Category: Results
- Exam Name: EPFO SSA Exam
- Date Of the Exam: Phase – I (Completed), Phase- II (14th November 2019)
- Official Website: www.epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Social Security Assistant Exam Results 2019 – EPFO SSA Exam Results 2019
EPFO SSA Result Date 2019 is issued by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation Board. The officials will release the EPFO SSA Selected list only after the completion of the filtering process according to the scores achieved by the Candidates. Hence the aspirant will attend the Interview rounds and then followed by the Document Verification Rounds. Only the candidates who cleared the written exam with minimum qualifying marks will be called for other rounds of the selection process. While attending the interview round the candidates have to carry the EPFO Results from the links mentioned on this page. Soon after the completion of the interview round the officials will then announce the final qualified merit list of EPFO SSA Exam.
Initially, the officials will release the EPFO SSA Answer keys of the exam. Using the answer keys candidates will then estimate the marks. Thus the applicants can know whether the yare qualified to go for the further rounds of the selection process. Before releasing the EPFO SSA Result the officials will release the EPFO SSA Merit list of the exam. In the merit list, the officials will include the name of the aspirants who have secured more mark in the exam. These qualified candidates will be called for the next rounds of the selection process.
EPFO SSA Merit List 2019 – EPFO Social Security Assistant Merit list 2019
Follow the simple steps disclosed here. Use the steps to get your EPFO SSA Exam Results online. We added for the sake of the aspirants who are finding difficulty in EPFO Social Security Assistant Exam.
Merit List of EPFO SSA Exam
- Refer the official website of epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the Results menu focused on the home screen.
- And then it opens a list of Results notifications.
- Among them choose the appropriate results from the list.
- After that, the screen appears a login form.
- Add the details carefully using the EPFO SSA Hall Ticket.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now you can see your Results appeared on the screen.
- Download epfindia.gov.in SSA Results and carry it for further rounds.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation SSA Exam Cut Off Marks 2019 – EPFO SSA Exam Cut Off Marks 2019
The Cut Off marks are also helpful to know the EPFO SSA Result 2019. The Officials has added some constraints for Cut off marks. These constraints are as follows.
- Cut off Marks of the previous year.
- No of vacancies allocated for the designation.
- People count attended to the written exam.
- candidate category such as SC, ST, BC, OC.
- The difficulty level of the exam.