AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) has inviting applications for the posts of Aircraft Technicians (A&C and Avionics) & Skilled Tradesmen (Ancillary Trades). Officials are conducting the walkin interview to select the candidates for these positions. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview on mentioned dates i.e 26th August 2019 to 24th September 2019. At present AIESL notification, there are 355 vacancies are available. Candidates who are having the qualifications AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for AIESL Skilled Tradesmen jobs.
Candidates must visit Jobads website to get to know more job updates
In this article, we provide the details of AIESL Skilled Tradesmen notification 2019, educational qualifications, age limit, AIESL jobs, selection process, apply link and important dates.
Summary Of AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL)
Advt Number: AIESL/NR-HR/2019
Vacancy count: 355
Job Designation: Aircraft Technicians (A&C and Avionics) & Skilled Tradesmen (Ancillary Trades)
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Notification Date: 3rd August 2019
Job Location: Across India
Salary Details: According to Govt Norms
Walkin Dates: 26th August 2019 To 24th September 2019
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Selection Process: Trade Test/ Skill Test and Interview
Click On Daily Employment News
Air India Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria | AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Jobs
Educational Qualification For AIESL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who are having B.Tech, Engg Diploma, B.Sc, ITI, 10th qualifications are eligible for AIESL Aircraft Technician jobs.
- Please check the Air India Engineering Services Ltd notification.
- For General/ EWS Candidates – 35 years as on 1st August 2019
- Check advertisement for the age relaxation.
AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Vacancies 2019 | AIESL 2019 Jobs
As per the Air India Notification, there are a total of 355 vacancies are available. Interested candidates before the last date only may apply for AIESL jobs.
airindia.in Air India Vacancies 2019 Application Form
Officials are inviting offline applications from the qualified candidates. Interested candidates must download the application form from the official website i.w airindia.in and fill the form with necessary details and attend the interview.
Easy Steps To Apply For AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must check the official website @ www.airindia.in
- Click on latest news under the homepage.
- Applicants click on AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2019.
- Download the AIESL notification and follow the steps carefully.
- Need to check the eligibility for the AIESL jobs.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Make the payment, if it is necessary.
- Then save and submit the form.
(HYDERABAD) at Air India Engineering Services Limited MRO Complex,
Near Gate No.3,
RGI Airport, Shamshabad,
Telephone No.040- 23477519/523/662.
(MUMBAI) at Air India Engineering Services Limited,
APU Hangar, Near Flight Safety Department,
Old Airport, Kalina,
Santa Cruz (East),
Telephone No.022- 26263291
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
- Trade Test/ Skill Test and
Dates To Mind
- Notification Date: 3rd August 2019
- Walk in Date: 26th August 2019 To 24th September 2019
Download Pdf Link For AIESL Skilled Tradesmen Vacancies 2019 Notification