AP High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Last Date to submit on 20th February 2020 @hc.ap.nic.in
AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh High Court Officials announced an AP HC Notification for 111 vacancies. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for the posts of Office Subordinate and Driver. The applications shall be submitted in offline mode in the prescribed Performa which is available in the AP High Court Notification. Make sure to submit the application form of Andhra Pradesh High Court Office Subordinate Notification on or before the last date 20th February 2020. Interested candidates check your eligibility, age limit, salary, selection process, etc for Andhra Pradesh High Court Notification in the description below.
For more updates of Government Jobs visit Jobads
Summary of AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Office Subordinate & Driver|
|Salary||Rs.13,000/- to Rs.47,330/-|
|Age Limit||18years to 34years|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Skill test & Interview|
|Starting date to apply||30th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||20th February 2020|
For more High Court Jobs check Employment News
AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are applying for AP High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment must have passed 7th class from A.P State Government Board or equivalent qualification. Applicants who failed the 10th class shall also be considered for the AP HC Posts.
- The candidate must be able to read and write Telugu/English/Hindi or Urdu. The applicants must and should have sound health and healthy good habits. Those who are applying for AP High Court Recruitment for Drivers must have a valid driving license to drive Light Motor Vehicle with driving experience and also to drive Motor Cycle with Gear at least for one year.
Age Limit | Jobs in AP High Court
- The applicant of AP High Court Vacancies should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 34 years as on 1st September 2020.
- Age Relaxation shall be considered for 5 years for the candidates who belong to SC/ST and backward classes.
- Candidates of AP HC Jobs with disabilities and belonging to Ex. Servicemen category shall be given an age relaxation of 10 years as per the rules.
AP HC Office Subordinate Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
For a detailed list of AP HC Vacancies in category wise refer to the official notification
Steps to apply for AP HC Office Subordinate Posts
- Visit the AP High Court Official Website @hc.ap.nic.in
- Go directly to the Notifications tab.
- You will find the AP HC Office Subordinate Notification 2020.
- Check the entire AP High court Vacancy 2020 notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then download the AP High Court Jobs application form.
- Fill in all the details required for AP HC Office Subordinate Jobs.
- Attach the necessary documents to the AP High Court Posts application form.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Submit the AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment application form through the speed post or registered post to the below-mentioned address.
Documents attested by Gazetted Officer to submit along with the application form
- The applicant of AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment should submit the certificates of academic qualifications such as mark sheets, pas certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Provisional certificates.
- Age Proof i.e, the date of birth certificate.
- If the candidate belongs to BC, SC or ST category must and should submit the caste certificate which is issued by the Govt. of AP.
- Driving License issued by the concerned authorities along with two passport size photographs must be enclosed.
- Fitness Certificate must be submitted which is aligned as per the Government rules for the post of Drives.
- One passport size photo duly attested by the Gazetted Officer which is to affix in the AP HC application form.
- Postage Stamps of Rs.30/- affixing the self-addressed envelope.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur District – 522 237
- The candidates of AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment will be selected based on the Oral Test and skill test for 50 marks.
- For Unreserved: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PH & Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100/-
Note: The payment of AP HC recruitment application fee should be done through Demand Draft only in favor of Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh
- Starting date to apply: 30th January 2020
- Last date to apply: 20th February 2020