AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh has announced different vacancies based on categories. AP Police Constable Notification 2018 has stated that the applicants can apply for this job through online from 12-11-2018 to 7-12-2018. Andhra Pradesh SLPRB has announced 2723 vacancies on different roles such as police constables, warders, firemen in various departments. These AP Police Constable jobs 2018 are for both men and women. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board jobs can apply by filling the form in the official website. Make sure all the details you submit should are correct. Follow the instructions by the AP police Recruitment Board.
Check More Government jobs in India
Detailed information of AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Name Of the Posts||SCT (Civil, AR), firemen, Warders|
|Number Of Vacancies||2723 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date||12th Nov 2018|
|Last Date||7th Dec 2018|
AP SLPRB Constable Notification 2018
SLPRB is a State Level Police Recruitment Board that hires the budding youth, who want to serve the nation. Passionate job seekers can start applying for the AP Police Constable job role from 12th November 2018. AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 offers these jobs for both men and women based on categories. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board officials will consider the submitted online applications through their official website slprb.ap.gov.in only. Other means of applications will be rejected. SLPRB announces 2723 vacancies for both men and women for job roles like police constable firemen, warders. The candidates who have completed their Intermediate are eligible for these AP Police Constable job openings. For more clear information check the official website link at the end.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Eligibility Criteria For AP Police Jobs 2018
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate examination from a recognized board as on 01st July 2018 are eligible to apply.
Note: Applicants those who have done higher qualification than the required one will be considered as candidates who possess the prescribed qualification.
- Minimum age for applying all posts is 18 years.
- Applicants belonging to the general category having age in between 18 to 27 years can apply for SI posts.
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) constable post candidates, the maximum upper age limit will be 22 years.
- Candidates belonging to AP State & working in AP Police department the maximum upper age limit is 30 years as on 01st July 2018.
- For remaining posts the upper age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
AP Police Constable Vacancy Details 2018
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 1600
- SCT Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 300
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department – 300
- Warders (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 100
- Warders (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 23
- Firemen in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department – 400
In total the No of vacancies for these jobs is 2723 for both men and women.
How To Apply For AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Apply for this AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 jobs through online.
- Go to the Official website of slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Fill the details and submit the form.
- Make the payment through Net banking, Credit/Debit card.
- Once the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Incomplete form submissions will not be considered.
Application fee for Constable, Warder, and Fireman job roles
- OC/BC is Rs.300/-
- SC/ST is Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure @ slprb.ap.gov.in
Candidates have to face different rounds for securing a job. AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 conducts the Preliminary test, followed by PMT, PST and Main Exam.
- The preliminary written examination will be held on 6-1-2019 (Sunday) 10.00 Am to 01.00 Pm.
- Thereafter you will go through the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Qualified candidates will write the final round of exam. The required Physical Standards are mentioned below.
Pay Scale For AP Police Constable Job Openings
- For SCT Police Constables (Civil, AR, APSP), fireman the monthly payment will be Rs.16,400-49,870/-
- For warder, it will be Rs.16,400-49,870/-
Starting date for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 online submissions: 12th November 2018.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Online Application Closing Date: 7th December 2018.
AP Police Recruitment board have some physical standards for both men and women. Applicants must match the mentioned standards in order to go to the final round.
For SI, SCT SI, RSI & Fire Officers
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 CM.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 CM with a minimum expansion of 5 centimeters.
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 CM.
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kg.
- Eyesight: Visual standards have to be matched for the applicants who applied for these posts.
- Right eye for distant vision and near vision – 6/6.
- Left eye for distant vision and near vision – 0/5.
- Applicants eyesight should be in good condition.
- 33.3% is applicable for SCT Police constables (civil).
- 20% for SCT Police Constables (AR) in each category.
Candidates should bring following certificates along with them for the physical measurement test.
- SSC/10th Certificate.
- Intermediate/Equivalent educational Certificate.
- Study certificate.
- BC, SC/ST candidates bring latest community certificate for claiming age concessions.
- Ex-Servicemen certificate, Meritorious Sports certificate, NCC A, B, C… etc if you are eligible.