APSC JE Recruitment 2019: Good News for all job aspirants!!! Assam Public Service Commission has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 463 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Assam can garb this wonderful opportunity. Contenders who have completed a Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for APSC Jobs. Through online mode, candidates must submit the APSC Online applications and also send the application forms to the mentioned address. Between 19th November 2019 to 21st December 2019 candidates can apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs.
Subscribe to our Jobads website to know more jobs
To get more details of Assam Public Service Commission Jobs, Educational Qualification, Apply Online Link, Application Fee and more follow this entire article.
Highlights Of APSC JE Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Notification: 49PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020
Vacancy count: 463
Job Designation: Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online & Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
Salary Details: Rs.14,000 – Rs.1,10,000/- Per Month
Starting Date To Apply: 19th November 2019
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in/
Last Date To Submit: 21st December 2019
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For APSC Job Openings 2019
- Job aspirants who are having a Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering qualifications from a recognized University are eligible to apply for APSC JE Jobs 2019.
- Go through the APSC Junior Engineer Notification 2019 to get clear information.
Age Limit For APSC JE Notification 2019
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||21 Years to 38 Years|
|Assistant Engineer||21 Years to 38 Years|
APSC JE & AE Vacancies 2019 | Assam PSC Jobs 2019
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||307 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||156 Posts|
APSC Online Application Form 2019 @ apsc.nic.in
Assam officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the APSC Online Applications will be 21st December 2019. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019.
Easy Steps To Apply For APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
- Log on to the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment under the home page.
- Find the link for APSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Download the APSC Notification 2019.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form and send the application to the given address.
The selection process for this APSC JE recruitment 2019 based on
- Written Test/Interview
APSC JE Vacancies 2019 – Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 19th November 2019
- Last Date To Submit The Forms: 21st December 2019