ARIAS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online & Offline | Last date to apply on 2nd March 2020 @arias.in
ARIAS Office Assistant Recruitment 2020: Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society published a new notification for Graduates and Post Graduates. There are a total of 35 vacancies released for the posts of MTS Operator, District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator, Office Asst. etc and other posts. Those who are interested in applying for the Assam Govt Jobs can apply for this Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Office Assistant Notification. These posts select candidates on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates should apply through both online and offline mode and must submit before the last date 2nd March 2020. Interested candidates check your age limit, salary details, selection process, etc in the below description.
Get latest updates on Government Job notifications from Jobads
Overview Of ARIAS Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Office Assistant & other posts|
|Salary||Rs.3.00lakh/yr to Rs.25.80lakh/yr|
|Age Limit||Below 50 years|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Closing date to apply online||2nd March 2020|
Get latest job updates from Employment News
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Jobs 2020
ARIAS society recruits candidates for various posts. The candidates should have a firm knowledge in their respective fields and also skill in Computer subject. The last date to apply for ARIAS Recruitment is on 2nd March 2020. The selected candidates will be given posting in the Assam state itself. Check the official ARIAS Office Assistant Recruitment notification for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for the ARIAS Posts
- Contenders should hold either a Masters, PG, Graduation, B.Sc, B.Tech from any recognized university or institution.
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint related applications for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Recruitment.
- Check the official ARIAS Office Assistant Recruitment notification for more information.
- The age limit for ARIAS Vacancies should be a minimum of 35 years and a maximum of 50 years.
- Check the official Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Notification for age relaxation.
ARIAS Office Assistant Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Enterprise Cluster Specialist||01|
|Post Harvest Management Specialist||01|
|District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator||12|
Online Form for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Posts @arias.in
Eligible candidates can start filling the application both in offline and online mode. The soft copy of the ARIAS Office Assistant Recruitment application form along with the documents should be sent to the email mentioned below. The self-attested copy of the documents and application form of ARIAS Office Assistant Jobs should reach the address before the last date 2nd March 2020.
Steps To Apply for ARIAS Jobs
- First, visit the official ARIAS website www.arias.in
- Check the ARIAS notification.
- Verify your eligibility details for ARIAS Office Assistant Posts.
- Eligible candidates are applicable to fill the application form with all the required details of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Vacancies.
- Take the hard copy of the application form to attach the self-attested copies which are mentioned in the notification and send it to the below address.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project,
Guwahati – 781022
- The selection of the Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Society Jobs is based on a test or interview.
- Check ARIAS Office Assistant notification for the Application fee.
- Last date to apply – 2nd March 2020