Assam TET 2019 | Apply Online | Last Date 25th November 2019 @ ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam TET Notification 2019: Secondary Education Department of Assam has released an Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019. Candidates can apply for this Assam TET 2019 through online mode from the official site. The candidates who completed their BT/ B. Ed degree from a recognized university is eligible to apply for this TET exam. Only permanent residents of Assam are eligible to apply for this Assam TET exam 2019. So, this is a great chance for the candidates who are in the search of Assam Govt jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online applications on or before 25th November 2019.
Stay tuned to jobads to know more States Exam notifications. All other details regarding Assam TET Notification 2019 are stated below.
Overview Of Assam TET Notification 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||15th November 2019|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Last Date for Submitting Of Application||25th November 2019|
|TET Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
You can also check Assam Govt Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Secondary Education Department Notification 2019
- The candidates who completed their B.T/B. Ed from a recognized board is eligible to apply for this Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Refer to the official site for more details.
- The aspirants not less than 21 years are eligible to apply for this Assam TET 2019.
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Vacancy Details 2019
Secondary Education Department of Assam did not mention the vacancy details. Zone Wise vacancies are stated in the below table.
|Name Of The Zone||Districts Assigned Zone||Zone Code|
|Zone No. 1|| Dhubri, South Salmara- Mankachar, Goalpara,
|Zone No. 2||Baksa, Chirang, Kokrajhar, Udalguri||Z02|
|Zone No. 3|| Nalbari, Kamrup, Kamrup Metro, Darrang,
Morigaon, Nagaon, Hojai
|Zone No. 4|| Golaghat, Jorhat, Majuli, Sivsagar, Dibrugarh,
|Zone No. 5||Sonitpur, Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur||Z05|
|Zone No. 6|| Karbi Anglong, Dima Hasao, West Karbi
|Zone No. 7||Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimganj||Z07|
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Notification 2019
Assam High School TET 2019 notification has been released. This Teachers’ Eligibility Test for Graduate Teachers in Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Manipuri/ Hindi Medium. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Assam TET Notification 2019 can apply now before 25th November 2019. Aspirants can apply to this High School Teachers Eligibility Test online from ssa.assam.gov.in portal. Use the below steps to apply for Assam TET 2019 Exam.
Steps To Apply For Assam High School Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
- Go to the official site – ssa.assam.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Secondary TET – Medium wise.
- Download the Assam TET Notification 2019.
- Read complete information.
- Verify your eligibility status.
- If you are eligible then apply to this Assam TET Exam.
- Click on the “Click here to apply”
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed documents.
- Finally, submit the Assam TET application form.
- Assam Secondary Education Department will conduct the written exam to select the desirable candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 400/- for the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test.
RMSA TET 2019 Exam Pattern
Assam Secondary TET exam notification has been released by the Govt of Assam to select the candidates for the various zones. These SSA TET Exam online applications are available from 15th November 2019 to 25th November 2019. So initially candidates have to know the Assam TET exam pattern and syllabus to start their preparation for Assam TET Notification. From here you can check all the TET test pattern and Syllabus.
Assam TET Exam Pattern 2019
|Name Of The Subject||Part||No Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||Part I||50 MCQs||50|
| Bengali subject for Bengali Medium TET/
Hindi subject for Hindi medium
TET/Manipuri subject for Manipuri
medium TET/ Assamese subject for
Assamese medium TET / Bodo subject for
Bodo medium TET
|50 MCQ in each
|Pedagogy & General English||Part II||100 MCQs||100|
Assam TET 2019 Syllabus
According to Assam TET Notification 2019, Common Syllabus for All Medium wise Secondary TET Exam
General Studies and Current Affairs
- General Science and Technology
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Economy of India
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
Current Affairs For Assam Secondary TET 2019 Exam
- Matters of State
- Culture, Art
- Scientific and Technological advancements
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
Pedagogy Syllabus for Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
- Teaching – Learning Process and Pedagogy
- Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Adolescence
General English Assam TET Exam 2019 Syllabus
- Remedial Grammar
Assam TET Exam 2019-20 Admit Card
Secondary Education Department of Assam will issue the hall ticket for the candidates who submitted the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test application form. Applicants can download the TET Admit card prior to 15 days of the TET exam. Follow the steps to download the Assam Secondary TET Hall Ticket.
Steps To Download Admit Card
- Log in to the official site – ssa.assam.gov.in
- Click on the Assam TET Notification 2019.
- Click on the Admit Card.
- Log in with the application number and password.
- Download the Assam TET Admit Card.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Results 2019
- Go to the official site – ssa.assam.gov.in
- Search for the Assam TET Notification 2019.
- Click on the Results link.
- Fill the application with a login id and password.
- The system will display the Results Of TET.
- Download the Assam TET Results 2019.
- Take a printout of the Results.
- Application Starting Date: 15th November 2019
- Last Date Of Submitting Application: 25th November 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 28th November 2019
- Date Of TET Examination: 22nd December 2019