BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019: Exciting News For All Job Aspirants!! Recently Bank of Maharashtra has announced a notification to hire the candidates for the posts of Generalist Officer (Scale II & III) Vacancies. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Bank Jobs in Maharashtra can avail of the golden opportunity and apply before the last date. In accordance with, there is a total of 300 vacancies are allocated for this job role. So candidates can start to apply for BOM Generalist Officer Jobs through online mode. Other modes of application will not be considered. Bachelor’s degree completed candidates are eligible to apply for GO vacancies. The starting date to apply online application forms is 11th December 2019.
Also, check Employment news of the Week
In this article, we provide the complete details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019, Age Limitations, Apply Online Link, Application Fee, and important dates.
Highlights Of BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Job Designation: Generalist Officer (Scale II & III)
Vacancy count: 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 11th December 2019
Salary Details: Rs.31705 – 42020
Official Website: https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
Last Date To Submit: 31st December 2019
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
Job Location: Maharashtra
To get more job updates to refer to Jobads website
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For BOM Generalist Officer Jobs 2019
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum aggregate of 60% in any discipline with knowledge in computers.
- Kindly visit the BOM Generalist Officer notification for the educational qualifications.
- For Generalist Officers II – 35 years
- Generalist Officer III – 38 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- For PWBD Candidates – 10 years
BOM Generalist Officer Vacancies 2019 | Bank of Maharashtra 2019 Jobs
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Generalist Officer II||200|
|Generalist Officer III||100|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2020 Online Application
There are 300 vacancies are under this BOM Recruitment 2019. Officials are inviting only online applications from the eligible candidates. The closing date to submit the application forms will be 31st December 2019. And the applying steps is as follows.
How To Apply Steps For Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancies 2019
- Check www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Aspirants find the advt link for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Must download and read all the instructions in the form.
- Now, click to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs.
- Click to “Apply Online”
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make the payment.
- Save and submit the form.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.1180/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.180/-
- PWBD – Nil
The selection process for this BOM Generalist Officer recruitment will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam
Important Dates To Mind
- Starting date to apply online applications: 11th December 2019
- Last date to submit the applications: 31st December 2019