TamilNadu Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board Wellington has recently released a notification to fill the various vacancies. Total 09 openings are available for Mazdoor, Male Nursing Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, and Safaiwala jobs. Concerned people who are looking for government jobs can apply through online mode only. Starting date of submission for online applications is 08th January 2019 and the last date of submitting applications for Cantonment Board Wellington jobs is 08th February 2019. Here we provided complete information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, important dates and links and more.
Check More Government jobs in India
Details of Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Cantonment Board Wellington|
|Job Designation||Mazdoor, Male Nursing Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, and Safaiwala|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection process||Written, Interview|
|Starting date of application form||08th January 2019|
|Valid Through||08th February 2019|
Cantonment Board Wellington Openings 2019 @ cbwellington.in
Cantonment Board Wellington has released fresh employment notification. There are 09 vacancies present for posts of Mazdoor, Male Nursing Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, and Safaiwala. Candidates who completed 8th, 10th classes and ITI, Degree in Mathematics can apply for these posts. This is the right chance for those who are looking for government jobs in Tamilnadu. Utilize this opportunity by applying for Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs can apply through online. Applications and fee payment received through offline mode will be rejected and the candidates are advised to apply only through online. Applications are accepted from 08th January 2019 to 08th February 2019. For more details about the admit card, notification updates and results candidates can visit our Jobads website.
Eligibility Criteria For Cantonment Board Jobs
Eligibility details for Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019 are given below
- People who are applying for Safaiwala posts should have a minimum qualification of VIIIth Std Pass /
Fail, must be literate in a local language.
- Aspirants who are applying for Mazdoor post should have ITI trade certificate in Wireman / Fitter /Carpenter/ Plumber /Electrician / Mason course from a recognized Government Institution.
- Applicants who are applying for the post of Male Nursing Assistant should pass Xth std with minimum 2 years experience in any reputed hospital.
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher should be an HSC Passed candidate and should have completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training or B.Ed.
For more detailed information about Educational qualifications, please refer to official notification.
Age limit for Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019 as of 08th February 2019 is given below
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs||18 Years||30 Years|
|Others / GEN||18 Years||25 Years|
|Differently-abled||18 Years||40 Years(for SC)
35 Years (for Others /
|Departmental Candidates||18 Years||Age relaxation as per
Vacancy Details For TamilNadu Cantonment Board Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Male Nursing Assistant||01 (GEN)|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||01 (GEN)|
Cantonment Board Wellington Online Application Form 2019
Recruiters invite online applications from the applicants. Tamilnadu Officials will select the candidates based on the interview. Here are some simple steps to apply for Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates visit Official website cbwellington.in
- Go to Home Page What’s New & Select the notification.
- Read the information clearly & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New User Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registration Id & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a hard copy of Online application for future use.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Differently Abled/Destitute Widows of all Community Candidates has no fee
- All Other Candidates have to pay Rs.100/-
The selection process for Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019 will be made on the basis
- Skill Test
- Written Test.
For more information visit official notification.
Basic pay for selected candidates is as follows
- Safaiwala Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- Mazdoor Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
- Male Nursing Assistant Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- Secondary Grade Teacher Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
- Starting Date For Submission Of online Applications is 08th January 2019
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications is 08th February 2019