CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs: Hello Aspirants!! Here you have good news from the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). It has recently released a job notification to fill the vacancies of 690 Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this notification can garb this opportunity. Under this CISF Recruitment 2021, a number of 690 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Via offline mode, only candidates must submit the application forms. The starting date to apply for CISF ASI Jobs is 31st December 2021 and the last date will be 5th February 2021.
Have a sharp look at Jobads website for more jobs info
Sketch Of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||690|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||31st December 2020|
|Valid through||5th February 2021|
|Selection process||Service records, written exam, physical standard test, physical efficiency test, detailed medical exam|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Also, Check Employment news of this Month
Simple Steps To Apply For CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2021
- Visit the official website of https://www.cisf.gov.in/
- Find the link for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Read and check your eligibility for the posts.
- Download the application form.
- And fill it with complete details.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- And finally, send the documents to the address in the official notification.
Click Here ———>>>>> CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies 2021 Pdf
CISF ASI Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment has proposed to invite the candidates for the 1314 Assistant Sub-Inspector Vacancies. However, CISF vacancies may increase or decrease during the time of final selection. Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible for this CISF Job Openings 2019. The CISF online application starts from 25th October 2019 and the ending date of CISF Registration is 9th November 2019. There are a total of 1314 CISF Job vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Aspirants who are interested to apply for the CISF latest jobs 2019 can follow the below-given information for complete details. And for more details candidates can follow the CISF official website.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 Information
|Name of Organisation||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Job location||All over India|
|Vacancy Count||1314 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central govt jobs|
|Starting Date of Application Form||25th October 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||9th November 2019|
SSC Assistant Sub-Inspector Openings in CISF
In the latest notification of employment news, CISF announces job vacancies for ASI Executive post to fill 1314 vacancies for departmental candidates, through LDCE-2019 (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination). The Central Industrial Security Force has proposed to invite the applications from eligible departmental candidates to fill up 1314 CISF Notification. CISF is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India. The mode of application can be done through offline for Jobs in CISF. The candidate should complete his/her graduation from any recognized university. The selection of the candidates in CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of written test, physical endurance test, and medical examination. Candidates who will pass in all these tests will be recruited for this SSC ASI post.
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Vacancies
- Graduation and Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable/ GD, Head Constable/ GD and Constable/ TM as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to participate in this Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
- As per the official notification, the above candidates are applicable to the CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 post. For more detail please visit the official website.
Check More Government jobs in India
Age Limit @ cisf.gov.in
- The maximum age limit should be maximum 35 years. As on date 01.08.2019.
- The age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
Physical Standards For CISF Jobs 2019
|Physical Standard||Male (all candidates)||Female (all candidates)|
|Height||170 Cms||157 Cms|
|Weight||According to age and height||According to age and height|
|The height of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.||165 Cm||155 Cm|
Vacancy Details in Central Industrial Security Force
Candidates who are interested to apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 can check the vacancies in the below section
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 1314
How To Apply For CISF ASI Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this CISF Post by following all the details given on the official website. Download the notification by using this official site www.cisf.gov.in.
Note: Eligible candidates can send their CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 application form in the prescribed format along with copies of all relevant documents or certificates to respective zonal DlsG on or before 9th November 2019 (i.e, DIG (SZ) Chennai, DIG (NZ-1) New Delhi, DIG (SEZ) Kolkata, DIG (NCR) New Delhi, DIG (WZ) Mumbai, DIG (EZ) Patna, DIG (CZ) Bhilai and DIG (NEZ) Guwahati.
Required Documents Need To Apply For CISF ASI Jobs
- Candidates should send the hard copies of the signed application filled along with that photocopies of ID Proof.
- Proof of Date-of-Birth.
- Educational Certificates.
- Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- All these should be sent a post to the following address mentioned in the official notification.
Application Fee For CISF ASI Notification
- There is No application fee for this CISF ASI post.
Selection Process For CISF ASI Jobs 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
CISF ASI Vacancies 2019- Important Dates
- Online Application Ending Date – 25th October 2019
- Written Examination – 2nd February 2020
- Written Examination Result – 16 March 2020
- Start of Physical measurement & PET – 13th April 2020
- Start of Medical Examination – 15th May 2020