CMHO Kanker Recruitment 2019 | 81 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, & Other Posts | Walkin 24th October 2019 @ kanker.gov.in
CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019: Chief Medical and Health Office Kanker has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts. There are 81 vacancies are available under this CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019. The posts included in these CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse jobs are Lab technician, Dentist, Pharmacist, Dresser & Staff Nurse. So, Chhattisgarh Govt’s job seekers can apply to these Kanker jobs. The candidates who completed their 12th class, DMLT, B.Sc, B.Pharma/ M.Pharma, BDS are eligible for these CMHO Kanker Lab Technician Jobs. So, interested candidates can appear for the walkin interview on the specified dates the last date of interview is 24th October 2019.
Visit jobads to get freejobalerts and daily updates about the latest Govt Jobs.
For more details regarding CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse recruitment 2019, go through the below article completely.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying for the desired post.
Overview Of CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical and Health Office|
|Job Designation||Staff Nurse, Dentist & Other Posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 14000/- to 28000/-|
|Walkin Dates||10th October 2019|
You can also check Chhattisgarh Govt Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Medical and Health Office Kanker Recruitment 2019
- The aspirants who completed their 12th class, DMLT, B.Sc, B.Pharma/ M.Pharma, BDS from any recognized university are eligible for these Dentist jobs.
- Furthermore, refer to official notification.
- The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Chhattisgarh norms.
CMHO Kanker Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
Chief Medical and Health Office Kanker Staff Nurse Jobs 2019
CMHO Kanker has scheduled walkin interviews for the posts of Staff Nurse, Dentist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Other. So, interested individuals can attend the walkin interview on the mentioned dates. Walkin dates vary for a post to post. So check the below details to appear for the interview.
Steps To Apply For CMHO Kanker Lab Technician Jobs
- Firstly, visit the official site – kanker.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Find out the CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete details.
- Check the eligibility status.
- If the eligibility meets your profile then apply to these CMHO Kanker Staff Nurse posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Carry recent photographs
- Attend the walkin interview along with this application form.
Government A.N.M. Training Centre, Kanker.
CMHO Kanker officials will perform walkin interview to select the candidates.