ESIC Recruitment 2018: Here is the latest update from ESIC Recruitment board. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment board officially announced jobs in ESIC 2018 for Junior Engineer Post with 79 vacancies. Eligible candidates can start applying for ESIC Recruitment junior engineer post. The last date for applying ESIC Latest Vacancies is 15th December 2018. ESIC online application form 2018 link will be available at the end of this post. Junior Engineer vacancies are categorized based on the streams. From the following section, you can find details like ESIC Online Application form, ESIC Eligibility details, Education Qualification Details, Post wise Vacancies and more.
Also Check Employment news of this week
ESIC Recruitment 2018 Details For JE Post
|Board Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Process||Written test/Interview|
|Starting date of Application Form||16th November 2018|
|Last date of Application Form||15th December 2018|
ESIC Junior Engineer Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. ESIC Recruitment board invites the job aspirants to apply for the ESIC JE (Junior Engineer) post. Interested and passionate candidates can start applying from 16th November 2018. Candidates have to apply through the ESIC online application form only. No other means of applications are considerable. Under ESIC Junior Engineer post 79 Vacancies are there. ESIC vacancies for the JE post is divided for civil and electrical disciplines with 52 and 27 vacancies respectively. For more accurate and further details on this ESIC job notification for engineers, check out official website www.esic.nic.in.
For ESIC Junior Engineer post, Diploma and engineering students are eligible. ESIC job notification is for only civil and electrical disciplines. Recruitment board of ESIC is hiring two-years experienced professionals in their respective streams. ESIC is handled by the state government. Job seekers who are really interested in working in this sector can start applying till 15/12/2018.
Check More Government jobs in India
esic.nic.in JE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed their Diploma or B.Tech Degree from the recognized university.
- Only civil and electrical streams can apply.
- Job aspirants should have 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must not exceed their age up to 35 years.
- Relaxation in age is applicable for the ESIC employees and government servants.
- Age relaxation will be there for the reserved categories by the government rules.
ESIC Vacancy Details For JE Recruitment 2018
Vacancy details in ESIC are mentioned below for the junior engineer job role:
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||52|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27|
ESIC Online Application Form 2018
ESIC Recruitment board requests the job seekers who are interested in applying for the Junior Engineer post to apply through online mode only. Here we mentioned some simple steps to fill the ESIC online application form.
Before Applying for ESIC Job candidates must have following scanned images with them
- Passport Size colour Photocopy.
- Left-hand thumb impression.
These should be in the prescribed format only. For accurate details, check in the official website pdf.
Steps To Apply Online For ESIC Jobs in India
Step:1 Go to the official website (www.esic.nic.in). Click on registration. Fill your details appropriately for signup. Give proper Email and phone number. Login id and password will be sent to the mentioned mail id.
Step:2 Now log on to the website with login id and password. Fill the details correctly, without fail. Upload the scanned copies in the prescribed format.
Step:3 After submitting the ESIC Online application form, make the payment for the Exam. Payments will be accepted only through online.
ESIC Job application fee details
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, person with disabilities (PWD), Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen will pay Rs 250/- which is nonrefundable.
- For all other candidates, the application fare will be Rs 500/- which is non-refundable.
- To get a clear idea check official pdf.
Selection Process – esic.nic.in
- ESIC Recruitment Selection Process will be the online written exam.
- Selected Candidates will get Rs 35,400/month, along with TA, DA, HRA.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to apply online: 16/11/2018.
- Last date to apply online: 15/12/2018.
- Closing date for submitting application fee: 18/12/2018.