GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has come up with the latest job notification to fill the vacancies of Executive Trainee (Chemical), Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) Posts. There are 25 vacancies are available for GAIL Job Openings. Vibrant and Passionate Young Graduate engineers can apply for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 through online mode only. Candidates who are waiting for Govt Jobs in India can utilize this opportunity. The starting date to apply for Executive Trainee Jobs is 12th February 2020. To get more information about GAIL Executive Trainee Notification, Eligibility, Selection Process and more read this entire article.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)|
|Job Designation||Executive Trainee (Chemical), Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs.60,000 To Rs.1,80,000/-|
|Selection process||GATE – 2020 Score, Group Discussion, Interview|
|Starting Date To Apply||12th February 2020|
|Valid Through||12th March 2020|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Gas Authority of India Limited Executive Trainee Notification 2020
Gas Authority of India Limited is shortly known as GAIL. It has announced a new notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (Chemical), Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) posts. Eligible aspirants will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020. The selection process for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of GATE – 2020 Score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. Job seekers who want to start a career in GAIL can avail this chance.
Under this GAIL Organization, a total of 25 vacancies are available. Aspirants who have possessed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical, instrumentation are eligible for Executive Trainee Vacancy. The last date for submitting the online applications is 12th March 2020. For more clear details regarding GAIL Executive Trainee notification, Age Limit, Application Form and more visit our Jobads website.
GAIL Executive Trainee Job Openings 2020 | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Executive Trainee Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Candidates who have possessed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Petrochemical, Chemical, Chemical Technology, Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University or Institution.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Aspirants who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation, Electrical & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University or Institution.
- Please visit GAIL Notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit For GAIL Jobs
- For General and Unreserved candidates – 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST candidates – 05 Years
- For OBC aspirants – 03 Years
- And for PWD candidates – 10 Years.
GAIL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details 2020
The vacancy details of Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) Jobs is as follows.
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||15|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||10|
Gas Authority of India Limited Executive Trainee Online Application Form @ gailonline.com
GAIL Officials invites the online applications from the applicants. Skilled and Passionate Young Engineers can apply for Executive Trainee (Chemical) jobs before the last date. Here we enclosed some steps to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020.
Steps To Apply For GAIL ET Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants visit the official website www.gailonline.com
- Click on Careers under the Homepage.
- Find the Advertisement link for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the notification and read it properly and check your eligibility for the ET posts.
- If you are eligible for the post then click on “Apply online”.
- Fill all the application form with necessary details.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Make the Payment, if it is required.
- Before click to submit the form once again check all the details.
- Finally, Take the hard copy of the GAIL application form for future use.
Application Fee For GAIL Vacancy
- Check the Official GAIL Executive Trainee notification for more clear information about the application fee.
GAIL Executive Trainee Jobs Selection Process
The selection process for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 will be done on the process of
- GATE – 2020 Score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
GAIL Recruitment – Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online||12th February 2020|
|Last Date For Submitting||12th March 2020|