Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital Recruitment 2019 | Daily Walkin | 09 Senior Resident Posts
GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment 2019: Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital, New Delhi has announced a recruitment notification to recruiting of Sr Resident posts. As of now 09, Sr Resident posts are open in GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment. MBBS candidates are eligible to apply for these Sr Resident jobs. Interested candidates can attend the walkin. Officials will conduct daily walkin till the posts are filled up. These GGSGH Sr Resident vacancies are purely on adhoc based for the period of 89 days.
Refer more Govt jobs in India
Summary Of GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital|
|Job Designation||Sr Resident|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Notification published date||10th April 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67,700/- PM|
Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital Notification 2019
GGS Govt Hospital has published Employment news to fill up 09 Sr Resident posts. The candidates who have the valid Medical qualification they are eligible to apply for these GGSGH Sr Resident jobs. The officials will conduct the walkin interview on daily up to vacancies filled up. So candidates who want to attend the interview they have to report at 10:00 AM. Aspirants have to carry all the originals and photocopies of the certificates for verification.
These Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital Sr Resident jobs are purely on adhoc based for a period of 89 days or until the posts filled up with a regular basis. Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package and beneficial allowances. The job hunters who in search for Delhi govt jobs those can utilize this GGSGH Sr Resident vacancies to get employed.
Eligibility Criteria For Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who possessed MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma/DNB and not more than 3 years of experience in Senior residency are eligible to apply for these Sr Resident posts.
- Aspirants should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council are suitable to apply for these GGSGH Sr Resident Vacancies.
- Candidates upper age limit will be 37 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Delhi Govt norms.
GGSGH Sr Resident Vacancy Details 2019
Department wise vacancy details for GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment 2019 are mentioned in a tabular format.
|Name of The Department||No Of Vacancies|
|Obstetric & Gynecology||01|
GGSGH Sr Resident Application Form @ delhi.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walkin on all working days with a prescribed application and all other documents. At jobads job seekers can get free job alerts and updates about the current notifications. Follow the below steps to attend the walkin for GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply
- Go to official site – delhi.gov.in
- Find out the Notice for the Sr Resident Posts in GGSGH.
- Click on that GGSGH Sr Resident Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read whole notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to this Sr Resident Posts.
- Take an application form.
- Fill all the details and mention which post you are applying.
- Attach all necessary certificates.
- Attend the walk-in.
Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital,
New Delhi – 110027
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the
- Hired candidates will get monthly Rs. 67,700/- PM
- Starting date for walk-in: 4th September 2019
- Walk-in: On any working day at 10:00 AM