GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019: Hurry Up!!! Great News for all Job Aspirants. Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has inviting online applications for the recruitment of Clerk, Office Asst, Superintendent & Mines Supervisor Posts & Other Vacancies. Applicants who are really waiting for Gujarat Govt Jobs can grab this chance. The GSSSB online applications will be closed on 30th June 2019. Before the closing date, only candidates may apply for GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Jobs. Follow this article for more clear information.
Applicants visit Gujarat Government Jobs to know more jobs
Summary Of GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
Vacancy count: 3173
Job Designation: Clerk, Office Asst & Mines Supervisor Posts & Other Vacancies
Salary Details: As per the GSSSB Organization Norms
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Starting Date To Apply: 1st June 2019
Selection process: Written Test/ Interview
Last Date to Submit: 30th June 2019
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Candidates have to check Employment news of the month
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Notification 2019 @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board is shortly known as GSSSB. It has issued a new job advertisement for the recruitment of Clerk, Office Asst, Superintendent & Mines Supervisor Posts & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are seeking for Gujarat Government Jobs can avail this opportunity. The selection process for this GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The shortlisted candidates will be placed in Gujarat. GSSSB Online Applications will be closed on 30th June 2019. Interested and skilled aspirants can start applying for Clerk & Office Assistant jobs on or before the last date. Other details are in the below sections. For a daily visit of our jobads website to get more jobs.
GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Vacancies | Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Jobs
- Must have Graduation qualification
- Please refer to the GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit – GSSSB Vacancies
- Applicants age limit is: 18 – 33 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
Details Of Vacancies of GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Jobs
There are a total number of 3173 Vacancies are available.
- Office Superintendent (Commissioner Of Fishers) – 11 Posts
- Office Superintendent ( UD, UHD, IMD) – 33
- Bin Sachivalay Office & Assistant – 3043
- Laboratory Technician – 16
- Mines Supervisor – 15
- Technical Assistant – 20
- Have look at the official Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board notification for vacancy details.
GSSSB Online Application Form 2019 @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Through online mode, only aspirants may send the application forms. Applicants can start to apply for GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date i.e 30th June 2019. Here we have given some simple steps to apply for GSSSB Superintendent jobs is as follows.
Steps To Apply For Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official website – www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find the link for GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates check the eligibility criteria for GSSSB Job Openings.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the GSSSB application forms.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make the payment.
- Click the submit the form before click to submit check the details again.
- Save and take a printout of the GSSSB Application form for further use.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- For Others Rs.100/
- And for SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
- Check the GSSSB Superintendent notification for the applications fee.
Important Dates to Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 1st June 2019
- Last Date To Submit Forms – 30th June 2019