HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation has released a latest notification to fill vacancies for Driver Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who have completed their 10th class from a recognized organization are eligible to apply for HRTC Driver Jobs 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for HRTC Jobs from 2nd January 2020. Aspirants who are looking for a job in this sector can grab this opportunity to get employed in HRTC. We enclosed official notification in the Pdf format in below section. Candidates can find all detailed information such as eligibility, selection process, important dates, Payscale and more about HRTC jobs here.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Overview of HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation|
|Job Designation||Driver Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Basic salary||Rs.5910+2400 – Rs.8310 per month|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Driving Test, Interview|
|Starting Date of Application form||2nd January 2020|
|Valid through||27th January 2020|
|Last Date for Non-tribal areas||3rd February 2020|
Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation Driver Jobs 2020
Himachal Pradesh Government road Transport Corporation officials has issued a latest notification to fill vacancies for Driver jobs. Aspirants who have completed their 10th class from a recognized institution are eligible for these Driver Jobs in HRTC. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this HRTC Notification can use this opportunity to grab a job in Govt sector. Recruiters will select the job seekers by conducting a Driving Test, interview. Shortlisted candidates will be placed in Himachal Pradesh RTC Department. For more updates, of Govt Jobs in HP check our JobAds regularly.
Check More Government jobs in India
Under HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020, 400 vacancies are available. These job openings are for Driver posts. Aspirants can apply from 2nd January 2020. Applicants should send their applications through offline mode only. These applications should reach the below-mentioned address on or before the last date. For more clear information check the entire article regarding the HRTC Notification 2020.
HRTC Driver Notification 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
Detailed Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit is mentioned below for HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020.
- Job seekers who have completed their 10th class from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Driver jobs in HP.
- Candidates should also have a Driving license with experience will be preferred.
- Aspirants minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- Candidates’ upper age limit will be 45 years for General and UR categories.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
HRTC Driver Vacancy Details 2020 @ hrtchp.com
Detailed vacancy details for HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
HRTC Driver Application Form 2020
Job hunters can apply for these Driver Jobs in Hp through offline mode only. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply on or before the last date. Aspirants have to apply for job openings in Himachal Pradesh by downloading prescribed application format in official notification mentioned in the end. Here are some simple steps to apply for HPRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 is as follows.
Steps To Apply
- Go to the Official website of www.hrtchp.com
- Click on Recruitment on the home page.
- Check the desired notification for Driver Jobs 2020.
- Click to Download the notification and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible for these HRTC Driver Job 2020 then fill the application with necessary information.
- Attach all other documents to the filled application. Now send this application to address which is mentioned below.
- Keep a hard copy of filled application form for future usage.
Office of Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC),
Himachal Pradesh. Simla – 171003
- Candidates will be selected based on the Driving Test, Interview.
A detailed application fee for HRTC Driver Recruitment is mentioned below.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of 300 rupees.
- Application Fee has to be deposited through DD.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting dates to apply: 2nd January 2020
- Last Date To Apply: 27th January 2020
- Last Date for Non-tribal areas: 3rd February 2020