HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019: Good news for all job seekers!!! Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently released a job notification to fill the qualified candidates for the positions of Fitter Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper, Employability Skill Instructor, Engineering Drawing Instructor, Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor & Other Posts. There are huge vacancies are under this HSSC Recruitment 2019. Officials are inviting online applications and to fill the 3206 vacancies. So candidates must grab this chance. Aspirants who have passed diploma/degree from a recognized University are eligible for Haryana SSC jobs. HSSC online applications start from 5th August 2019 and end with 20th August 2019.
Also, check Employment News Of the Week
In this article, we provide the complete details of Haryana Staff Selection Commission recruitment, eligibility criteria, age limit, HSSC vacancies, selection procedure, apply link, application fee and more.
Highlights Of HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Vacancy count: 3206
Advt No: 12/2019
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Designation: Fitter Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper, Employability Skill Instructor & Other Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 5th August 2019
Salary Details: Rs.18,000 – Rs.35,400
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Last Date to Submit: 20th August 2019
Selection Process: Written-test & Interview
Subscribe to Jobads website to know more jobs
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Instructor Vacancies 2019 | HSSC Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For Haryana Staff Selection Commission jobs
- Aspirants should have passed diploma/degree from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for Haryana SSC jobs.
- Please check the HSSC notification for eligibility details.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be – 17 years
- And the maximum age of the candidates is – 42 years
- Go through the official website for age relaxation.
HSSC Instructor Vacancies 2019 | Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 2019
As per the HSSC Instructor notification, there are 3206 vacancies are available. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for these jobs. And the vacancy details are as follows.
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory) – 2 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor – 1
- Librarian – 45
- Turner Instructor – 93
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor – 38
- Surveyor Instructor – 01
- Computer Instructor – 59
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50
- Fitter Instructor – 144
- Employability Skill Instructor – 144
- Storekeeper – 112
- Architectural Assistant Instructor – 3
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 227
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor – 68
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 244
- Plumber Instructor – 58
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor – 2
- Carpenter Instructor – 14
- Wireman Instructor – 47
- For more clear information refer to the official notification.
HSSC Online Application Form 2019 @ hssc.gov.in
Haryana Officials are inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. The last date to submit the HSSC online applications will be 20th August 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For – HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Jobs
- Have to check the official website – www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on advertisement under the home page.
- Find the link for HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019.
- Need to check the eligibility for the HSSC job openings.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- And fill all the details in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Once again check all the details.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form.
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Cat. No. 1 to 71 & 73 to 97||Rs.150||Rs.75||Rs.35||Rs.18|
|Cat. No. 72||Rs.100||Rs.50||Rs.25||Rs.13|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No Fee|
- Written test
Dates To Mind
- Starting date to apply online applications – 5th August 2019
- Last Date To Submit the Forms – 20th August 2019