IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a job notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts. Skilled and eligible candidates can apply for apprentice jobs through online mode only. Under the IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020, there are 21 vacancies are available. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs in India can grab this chance. The last date for submitting the IOCL Trade Apprentice Online Application is 24th February 2020. To get more information about IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification, Eligibility, Selection Process, Important Dates and more read this entire article.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Designation||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||As per the Govt Rules|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th February 2020|
|Valid Through||24th February 2020|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Notification @ iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is shortly known as IOCL. It has published the latest notification to fill the vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts. The selection process for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview. Contenders who have completed ITI, 10th from a recognized institute or university are eligible for Trade Apprentice Vacancy.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Under the IOCL Organization, A total of 21 vacancies are available. Job seekers who are willing to apply for IOCL Apprentice Jobs through online mode only. And the starting date to apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Jobs is 10th February 2020. In this article, we provide complete information about IOCL notification, age limitations, pay scale and more visit Jobads website.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Job Openings 2020 | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Apprentice Jobs in IOCL
- Contenders who have completed their ITI, 10th, 12th from a recognized board or university are eligible for IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy.
- Please visit the official website for educational qualifications.
Age Limit For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Jobs
- The minimum age should be – 18 Years
- And the maximum age should be – 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details 2020
The vacancy details of Indian Oil Corporation Limited trade apprentice jobs is as mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Online Application Form @ iocl.com
IOCL Officials invites online applications from the candidates. Interested and skilled can apply for trade apprentice jobs before the last date. Here we enclosed some steps to apply for IOCL DEO Recruitment 2020.
Steps To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment
- Applicants must have to visit the official website www.iocl.com
- Click on Careers under the homepage.
- Find the Advertisement link for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the notification and read it carefully and check your eligibility for the Apprentice posts.
- If you are eligible for the post then click on “Apply online”.
- Fill all the application form with the required details.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Make the Payment, if it is required.
- Before click to submit the form once again check the given details.
- Finally, Take the hard copy of the IOCL Trade Apprentice application form for future reference.
IOCL Vacancy Application Fee | IOCL DEO Jobs
- Check the Official IOCL notification for more clear information regarding the application fee.
Selection Process For IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs
The selection process for the IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
- And personal interview
IOCL Recruitment – Important Dates
|Starting Date for submission of applications||10th February 2020|
|Last Date for submission of applications||24th February 2020|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||8th March 2020|