ISRO LPSC Scientist Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has officially released a new job notification to fill the vacant posts of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ & Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ jobs. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for ISRO Jobs through online mode. In accordance with, a total of 21 posts are under ISRO LPSC Notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India can avail of this opportunity. Candidates who have to possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/Ph.D. from the recognized university are eligible to apply for ISRO Scientist Jobs. Between 22nd October 2019 to 5th November 2019 aspirants may submit the applications.
In this article, we provide the details of Indian Space Research Organization Jobs 2019, Eligibility, Age limit, Selection process and etc.
Sketch Of ISRO LPSC Scientist Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Indian Space Research Organization – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre
Job Designation: Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ & Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’
Vacancy count: 21
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date To Apply: 22nd October 2019
Last Date To Submit: 5th November 2019
Official Website: www.lpsc.gov.in
Salary Details: Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,08,700/-
Selection Process: Written or Interview
Subscribe to Jobads website to get more jobs info
ISRO LPSC Scientist Engineer Vacancies 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For ISRO LPSC Jobs 2019
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D completed candidates are eligible to apply for ISRO LPSC Jobs 2019.
- Go through the ISRO LPSC Scientist notification 2019.
- The age limit should be 35 years.
- Check advertisements for age relaxation.
ISRO LPSC Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ Vacancies 2019
This below table shows the details of pay scale and ISRO jobs.
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’||Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-||04|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-||17|
lpsc.gov.in ISRO Online Application Form 2019
Officials of ISRO are inviting online applications. The last date to submit the ISRO LPSC online applications will be 5th November 2019. And the applying steps are as follows.
Easy Steps To Apply For ISRO LPSC Scientist Vacancies 2019
- Refer to the official website @ lpsc.gov.in
- Search for ISRO LPSC Scientist Recruitment 2019.
- Download and read the notification.
- Open and read the ISRO notification 2019.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Save and submit the form.
- Candidates must refer to the ISRO Engineer notification 2019.
Recruiters will hire the candidates by conducting
- Written Test or Interview
ISRO LPSC Scientist Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||5th November 2019|
Download link For ISRO LPSC Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ Notification 2019