Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 board officially released a notification to hire the professional candidates for the post of Civil Judges. Interested and passionate candidates can start applying for this job role through the official website only. High Court of Karnataka officials will invite the applications through online mode only. In total 53 vacancies are available. Candidates who had done Graduation in Law are eligible for these openings. Aspirants who are seeking for the High court Jobs in Karnataka this is the best opportunity for them. Applicants can apply for these jobs before the due date. The due date for the Karnataka HC Notification is 26th March 2020. Here we enclosed all the details regarding the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Job Openings 2020 such as KHC Eligibility, KHC Payscale, and more.
For more Jobs check Employment News
Overview Of Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Job Designation||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Starting Date of Application Form||26th February 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||26th March 2020|
Keep visiting Jobads
Karnataka High Court Notification 2020
Officials of Karnataka High court has released the latest notification to hire the candidates to fill 53 vacancies for civil judge Posts. Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 board officials will hire the candidates based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for this role through online mode before the due date. The last date for the recruitment of the KHC Job openings 2020 is 26th March 2020. Candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Karnataka this is the best opportunity for them. For more clear information check the official notification mentioned in the end. Applications other than the Online mode will not be considered.
Check More Government jobs in India
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Careers | Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 are as follows.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in Law from the recognized university/ Board are eligible for this role.
- For more clear information regarding the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 check the notification mentioned below.
Age limit For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- For Gen/ UR Candidates age limit will be – 35 years.
- In-Service Candidates:- 40 years – 40 years.
- Age relaxation applicable as per the Notification.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Vacancy Details 2020
The Vacancy Details for Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 is as follows.
|Category Name||No of Vacancies|
|Category- II (A)||06|
|Category- II (B)||05|
|Category – III (A)||02|
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Online Application 2020
Karnataka Officials will accept the applications through Online mode only from their official website. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply online.
Steps To Apply For Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs
- Go to the official website of karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Notification on the homepage.
- Find the Civil Judge Notification under the Recruitment.
- Click on the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Notification and read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for this role can start applying for this role by registering Yourself.
- Log on to the Website with a registered email id and password.
- Fill all the Mandatory fields and upload all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Check the details you have mentioned and click on the submit button
- Make the Payment accordingly.
- Keep the hard copy of the confirmation message for further usage.
Selection Process For Karnataka HC Civil Judge Vacancies
- Candidates will be selected based upon the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The Application fee for the recruitment of the Karnataka HC Civil judge 2020 is as follows.
- For General Merit and Category IIA / IIB / IIIA/ IIIB candidates will pay 500 rupees.
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ Category-I will pay 250 rupees.
- For General Merit and Category IIA / IIB / IIIA/ IIIB candidates will pay 1000 rupees.
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ Category-I will pay 500 rupees.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date: 26th February 2020
- Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Last Date: 26th March 2020