KDRB Peon Recruitment 2019: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has come up with the latest notification to fill the vacant positions of Peon and Strongroom Guard posts. According to the KDRB Notification, a number of 101 vacancies are available. Contenders who have passed 8th, 10th class from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for KDRB vacancies 2019. The starting date to apply online forms is 27th November 2019. Officials are accepting only online applications. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 28th December 2019.
Refer to Employment news of the Year
In this article, we provide the information regarding KDRB Kerala Jobs, Age Limit, KDRB Peon Jobs Selection Process and important links, and etc.
Important Details Of KDRB Peon Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board
Vacancy count: 101
Job Designation: Peon & Strongroom Guard
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Selection Process: Tes/ Interview
Salary Details: Rs.16500 – 43600
Starting Date To Apply: 27th November 2019
Official Website: http://kdrb.kerala.gov.in/
Last Date To Submit: 28th December 2019
Job Location: Kerala
Have a sharp look at Jobads website
Eligibility Details of Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For KDRB Peon Vacancies 2019
- Aspirants should pass 8th/ 10th std from a recognized board.
- Check the eligibility for more details.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 36 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to OBC/SC/ST/PWD category candidates as per KDRB rules.
KDRB Kerala Jobs 2019 | KDRB Peon and Guard Vacancies 2019
This table shows the vacancy details of peon and guard jobs and payscale
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Peon||54||Rs.16500 – 35700|
|Strongroom Guard||47||Rs.19000 – 43600|
KDRB Kerala Vacancies 2019 Application Form @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in
Interested and eligible aspirants can start to apply for Kerala Peon jobs through online mode. Other modes of application will not be considered. The last date to submit the applications will be 28th December 2019.
Steps To Apply For KDRB Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates must check the official website – www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Aspirants click on “Latest”.
- Find the link for KDRB Peon Recruitment 2019.
- Now, download and read the notification carefully.
- Need to check the eligibility for the KDRB Job Openings 2019.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Finally, save & submit the form.
|Name of the Post||Category|
Officials will select the candidates on the basis of
- Test/ Interview
KDRB Peon Notification 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply: 27th November 2019
- Last Date To Apply: 28th December 2019