KPSC HM Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment board released the notification for the Headmaster and Teacher vacancies in Moulana Azad Residential School. KPSC Notification consists of 146 vacancies for a Teaching role. Interested candidates can start applying for the KPSC Jobs from 23-11-2018. Applicants who are ready to apply for these Head Master, Teacher Posts in Multiple Subjects, it is only possible through KPSC Online Application form. Therefore students can find the details of Teaching Jobs in Karnataka State 2018 like Eligibility, KPSC Online Application process and more in the below sections.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of KPSC HM Recruitment 2018
|Name of Recruitment Board||Moulana Azad Residential Schools (HK) in Karnataka|
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Head Master, Teacher Posts in Multiple Subjects|
|No. of Vacancies||146|
|Job Category||State government|
|Starting Date||23rd November 2018|
|Last Date||22nd December 2018|
KPSC Teachers Jobs @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Public Service Commission of Karnataka has released a notification for the recruitment of the headmaster and the teachers in Moulana Azad Residential School. Aspirants who are waiting for the KPSC Notification 2018 must check the details in the below sections. There are up to 146 vacancies for teaching jobs in Karnataka. Eligible job aspirants can start applying for this KPSC HM Recruitment 2018 on or before 22nd December 2018. KPSC officials are accepting the applications through online mode only. Job seekers should apply through KPSC official website kpsc.kar.nic.in for these Teacher Jobs.
PG/ Ph.D. degree holders are eligible for this role. For more clear idea regarding the notification check the link below. Under KPSC HM Recruitment 2018 – 146 KPSC jobs are available. Among them, 20 posts for the headmaster, remaining 126 posts for Kannada, English, Urdu, Maths, Science, and Social of 21 posts in each subject. For more information regarding the notification, visit the official link at the end.
Also Check Employment news of this week
KPSC HM Notification 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
KPSC HM Job aspirants have to complete the mentioned educational qualification for the headmaster and the teacher roles in Moulana Azad Residential School (HK)
- Head Master (H.M): Candidates have to complete the PG/ Degree in any Subject.
- Teacher: Aspirants may complete PG/ Degree in the respective subject of which they are going to apply for the post.
- Appliers with minimum work experience are preferable.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Candidates with maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
- Candidate’s maximum Age for Categories – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years.
- For Category – I/ PWD candidates age limit: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For more details refer notification pdf link.
KPSC HM Vacancy 2018 Details
KPSC HM Recruitment 2018 vacancy details are given below for the headmaster and teacher job roles.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Kannada Language Teachers||21|
|English Language Teachers||21|
|Urdu Language Teachers||21|
|Social Science Teachers||21|
KPSC Online Application for HM & Teacher Jobs 2018
In Karnataka Public Service Commission Notification, aspirants are requested to apply for the post through KPSC Online Application only. Apply the post through the official website only. No other applications are accepted other than the applications through the official website. You can find below some easy steps to apply online.
Steps To Apply Online For KPSC HM Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- There you can find the KPSC Notification For HM & Teachers.
- Read the instructions before submitting the form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- Make payment according to your category.
- Take the hard copy of the submitted form for further usage.
The selection process for the PSC Jobs in Karnataka is as follows:
- Candidates selection will be based on the competitive written test.
- Qualified candidates are requested for the Interview.
- Selected candidates for headmaster role will get monthly pay in between Rs.43,100-83,900/-
- Selected candidates for teacher post in various subjects will get a pay in between Rs.33,450-62,000/-
KPSC Exam fee will be structured below based on categories
- For General category aspirants exam fare is Rs. 600/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
- Starting date to apply online: 23rd November 2018.
- Last date to apply online: 22nd December 2018.