Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 | 62 Multi Skilled Employee & Upper Divison Clerk Posts | Apply Offline | Last Date 22nd November 2019 @ lakshadweep.gov.in
Lakshadweep Administration MSE Recruitment 2019: Union Territory of Lakshadweep is inviting offline applications for the posts of Multi-Skilled Employee and Upper Division Clerk. Through this notification Lakshadweep, the administration is going to fill 62 vacant posts. 10th Class/ Degree completed candidates are required for these Lakshadweep Administration MSE jobs. So, the applicants who are searching for Govt jobs in India can apply for these Lakshadweep Administration Jobs on or before 22nd November 2019.
……..>>Refer jobads regularly & get Govt Jobs/Central Govt Job updates
All the information about the Lakshadweep Administration MSE Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, vacancy count, application procedure, selection process, important dates, application fee details, and notification pdf links are stated in the below sections.
Overview Of Lakshadweep Administration MSE Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Union Territory of Lakshadweep|
|Job Designation||MSE, UDC Posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Written Test|
|Basic Pay||Rs 5200/- to Rs 20 200/- GP 1800/-|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Starting Date Of Application||21st October 2019|
|Last Date Of Submission||22nd November 2019|
Check Lakshadweep Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Lakshadweep MSE & UDC Recruitment 2019
- The individuals who completed their 10th/Degree or any other equivalent from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for these Lakshadweep Administration UDC Jobs.
- The candidate’s age in between 18 years to 30 years are eligible.
Lakshadweep Administration Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
Lakshadweep Administration Multi Skilled Employee Recruitment 2019
Officials of UT Lakshadweep is going to recruit 62 vacant posts for Multi-skilled Employees and Upper Division Clerk. So, candidates who are interested in these Lakshadweep Administration vacancies can apply to these UDC jobs before 22nd November 2019. In the below, we are presenting some simple steps to apply for Lakshadweep Administration UDC Jobs.
Steps To Apply For Lakshadweep Administration UDC Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official site – lakshadweep.gov.in
- Check for the Lakshadweep Administration MSE Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete notification.
- Verify your eligibility status.
- If your profile matches, apply for these Lakshadweep Administration MSE posts.
- Fill the desired posts application form.
- Append requisite certificates.
- Finally, submit the Lakshadweep Administration UDC application form.
- Officials of Lakshadweep Administration will conduct written test to select the candidates.
Selected candidates will get monthly Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- as GP – 1800/-
- Starting Date of Application: 21st October 2019
- Last Date of Submission: 22nd November 2019