Madras University Teacher Recruitment 2020: The Recruitment Board of Madras University has released the latest notification. So, job searching candidates who are looking at Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can apply for this recruitment. According to Madras University Notification 2020, overall 32 vacancies are going to fill Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor jobs. Thus, aspirants should have an awarded Ph.D. degree in concerned or relevant discipline from any recognized university. The candidates have to send the filled offline application form to the given address before the last date 27th January 2020.
Go to our Jobads site for more Madras University job openings
Summary For Madras University Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, & Professor Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th January 2020|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||written test/interview|
|Closing Date To Send||27th January 2020|
|Job Location||Chepauk, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- To Rs. 2,18,200/-|
Visit Employment News Of the Week For more Madras University Jobs.
Madras University Teacher Job Openings 2020
The board members of the University of Madras has announced the notification for 32 vacancies. Eligible candidates should apply for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor posts in this Madras University Teacher Notification. Before applying the candidates must check the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, & other information about Madras University Recruitment 2020. Read this article you can get the details of Madras University jobs, important dates and more.
Eligibility Criteria For Madras University Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates must have completed a Master’s degree or any equivalent degree with 55% marks in a concerned subject from recognized University,
- Aspirants should also be completed Ph.D. degree in concerned or relevant subject from a recognized university.
- To know the experience details for these posts, check at official notification.
Age Limit For Madras University Teacher jobs
- Find more details of the candidate’s age limit and their age relaxation to apply for these Teacher Jobs at the official notification.
Madras University Teacher Vacancy Details 2020
|Post Name||Category||Vacancy Count|
|Assistant Professor||SC(A)-W, SC, General||06|
|Associate Professor||SC(A)-W, General||20|
Madras University Teacher Application Details | 32 Madras University Posts
The Univerity of Madras invites the offline application form from eligible candidates to recruit for 32 vacancies. So the interested candidates apply for Madras University vacancies for Teacher (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor) posts. The applicants should fill all the required fields of the application form, and send it before the last date 27th January 2020. Check at the following steps to apply for Madras University job openings.
Madras University Teachers Posts 2020 – Steps To Apply.
- Visit the official site – https://www.unom.ac.in/
- Click on Appointments Option.
- Click on the advertisement.
- Find the latest Madras University Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Read the instructions and check eligibility.
- If the notification is suitable for your qualifications, apply for Teacher’s job openings.
- Fill the form carefully and attach it with the mentioned documents.
- Send the application form to the below address before the last-mentioned date.
The University of Madras,
Chepauk, Chennai 600 005,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- written test/interview
- For general Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST, SC(A), DW & Other candidates – Rs.250/-
Salary Details For Madras University Teacher posts
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,44,200/-To Rs. 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400/- To Rs. 2,17,100/-|
|Professor||Rs. 57,700/- To Rs. 1,82,400/-|
- Starting Date – 5th January 2020
- Closing Date To Send – 27th January 2020