Malda District ASHA Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline | the Last date to apply on 19th March 2020 @nhm.gov.in
Malda District ASHA Recruitment 2020: The authorities of Malda District released a new notification for 129 Accredited Social Health Activist posts. Candidates who are waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying for the Malda District Accredited Social Health Activist Notification. Candidates who have Madhyamik or any equivalent education shall be considered for this ASHA Posts. Eligible candidates can start filling the application forms from 27th February 2020 through offline mode. For more details of Malda District Notification like age limit, selection process, salary details, etc check the below description for more detailed information.
Get all the latest updates on Government jobs from Jobads
Overview of Malda District ASHA Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Malda District|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||ASHA Posts|
|Salary||Refer to the official notification|
|Age Limit||30 years to 40 years|
|Job Location||Malda, West Bengal|
|Starting Date to apply||27th February 2020|
|Last date to apply||19th March 2020|
Also, check the latest Today’s Employment News
Accredited Social Health Activist Job Openings
Office of the Sub Divisional Officer, Chanchal, Malda has announced its new job circular for ASHA Posts. They recruit a total of 129 posts for the eligible Accredited Social Health Activist Jobs. Make sure, you have to be eligible to apply for ASHA Jobs or your application gets rejected. Ensure that your application form reaches the official before the last date 19th March 2020.
ASHA Notification Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Malda District ASHA Jobs
- Candidates who are married/divorced/widowed women should have completed their Madhyamik from any recognized institute.
- As per the notification, the age limit for the ASHA Vacancies is considered as on 1st January 2020. The applicant should be between 30 years and 40 years and the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 22 years for Malda District Jobs.
Malda District ASHA Vacancies 2020
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Accredited Social Health Activist||129|
Application form For Malda District Recruitment 2020
Contenders should check their eligibility before applying for the Malda District ASHA Posts. Eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form from 27th February 2020 and should submit the application form on or before the last date 19th March 2020.
Steps to apply for Accredited Social Health Activist Jobs 2020
- Interested candidate should first visit the official ASHA website www.malda.gov.in
- You will find the official notification.
- Verify your eligibility details for Malda District ASHA Recruitment.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill the application with all the correct details.
- Enclose the application form with the self-attested copies.
- Send the Malda District ASHA Application form to the below address.
Documents to be submitted along with the Malda District Notification application form
- Residence Proof
- Madhyamika Educational certificate.
- Marriage Certificate/Decree of Divorce
- Caste Certificate for reserved candidates.
- Experience certificates
- Refer to the official Malda District ASHA Recruitment notification
- The candidates will be selected based on merit.
- To get more information about the application fee, aspirants may read the official notification for more details.
- Starting date to apply – 27th February 2020
- Closing date to apply – 19th March 2020