Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has recently released a notification for 275 Trade Apprentice posts for eligible candidates. People who are interested and eligible can apply for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice jobs. Willing aspirants can apply to this Ministry of Defence Apprentice Jobs on or before 12th December 2018. Candidates can utilize this opportunity of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 by applying on or before the end date. Professionals who are looking for Defence jobs in central govt sector can make use of this best opportunity to shapen up their career. The Last date for Online Application is 5th Dec 2018. Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Offline application Last Date is 12-12-2018.
Check More Government jobs in India
Details of Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Ministry of Defence|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to make online registration||05.12.2018|
|Last date to apply offline||12.12.2018|
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2018 | Trade Apprentices Posts
There is a lot of competition with fewer opportunities as external forces play a crucial role to get a government job. Government jobs play a vital role in India. This Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has invited the candidates to fill the 275 vacant positions for those people who are ready to start a career in govt jobs.
Based on the Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice written exam and interview candidates will be selected. Candidates should have undergone 1 to 2 years apprenticeship training at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School. Applicants must have passed SSC / Matric / Std X / ITI in their relevant disciplines from any recognized board or University. Before going to apply for this Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018 candidates need to read the entire post to know the details about Eligibility, Age limit etc. People age should be in between 01.04.1998 to 01.04.2005. Before the last date, the Naval Dockyard Applications should be submitted. After that the incomplete applications will not be received. Make sure that the applicants can apply for 275 Trade Apprentice Jobs online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. More information regarding Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam and upcoming vacancies, result, latest notifications, admit card, merit list, and etc. are available in the official website.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Eligibility Criteria For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancies
- Metric/SSC/ITI/Std X candidates are from relevant discipline institute or board.
- And check the notification regarding educational information.
- General: Candidates should born between 01-04-1998 to 01-04-2005
- For /ST/SC : Candidates should born b/w 01-04-1993 to 01-04-2005
Vacancy details in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam
Based on the official notification there are 275 trade apprentice vacancies allocated for this recruitment.
- Electrician – 30 posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 25
- Fitter – 22
- Machinist – 25
- R & A/C Mechanic – 17
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 20
- Carpenter – 30
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 30
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 28
- Pipe Fitter – 15
How To Apply For Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website indiannavy.nic.in.
- Find the Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- Click on the advertisement notification
- Read and check eligibility for Trade Apprentice.
- Download the form from the official site, fill up correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Check details for fee in the official website
Mode of Application
- The submission of application is Online
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Jobs
The Selection procedure for the defense job is as follows
- Written test
- Ministry of Defence Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online registration last date – 05-12-2018
- Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Last date for offline Registration – 12-12-2018