MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020: Exciting News for all job seekers. Recently Maharashtra Public Service Commission released an official notification for the job roles of Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector, and Assistant Section Officer. Huge vacancies are available, under this MPSC notification, 806 vacancies are available. Contenders who complete their Degree from any recognized University those people are eligible for this MPSC Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates start applying for these MPSC Police Sub Inspector jobs from 28th February 2020. This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra. Read the below article completely to know about MPSC PSI Jobs 2020 like MPSC Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Important dates and more.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Details of MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Designations||Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector, and Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||806|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Starting date to apply||28th February 2020|
|Valid through||19th March 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 38600 – 122800|
|Selection process||Written test and Interview|
Check More Government jobs in India
Police Sub Inspector Jobs in Maharashtra PSC 2020
Latest employment news of the week is released by the Officials of Maharastra Public Service Commission for 806 MPSC Jobs. Among these, 650 vacancies for Police Sub Inspector, 89 for State Tax Inspector and remaining vacancies are for Assistant officer. Job seekers who are looking for jobs in MPSC use this opportunity and apply for these jobs on or before 19th March 2020. Candidates can apply for this MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies through online using the official website – mpsc.gov.in. Applicants will be selected based upon the Written test and Interview for this MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020. For the selected candidates, the Maharashtra Government will provide a good salary package and good infrastructure. Aspirants are requested to go through the MPSC Official notification 2020 fully, before applying to this job. To know more Govt job updates check JobAds website.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Job Openings
Educational Qualification for MPSC Tax Inspector Vacancies | MPSC ASO Jobs
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Degree or equivalent degree from any recognized University.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi Language.
- For more details visit the official website.
Age Limit for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies
- Minimum age to apply for these MPSC SI vacancies – 18 years
- Maximum age to apply for these Maharastra PSC Tax Inspector Job Openings – 38 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the MPSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 Notification.
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||650|
|State Tax Inspector||89|
|Assistant Section Officer||67|
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2020 | MPSC 2020 Jobs
Candidates who have an Interest and eligible can apply for this MPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs through online using the official website www.mpsc.gov.in from 28th February 2020 to 19th March 2020. The application form of the MPSC Police Sub Inspector will be available for the candidates in the official website from the starting date. No other mode of application will not be accepted by the officials of MPSC.
Steps to Apply For MPSC Police SI Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website – mpsc.gov.in
- View the MPSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible click on the Apply button.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature.
- Cross-check the details once again before submitting the Application form.
- Make the payment step for the MPSC State Tax Inspector application form.
- Take the printout of the Online Application Form for further use.
Application fee for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs
- For UR – R.s 374/-
- For Reserved category- R.s 274/-.
The selection process for MPSC Police SI Vacancies
A selection process for the MPSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 is as follows,
- Written test
Salary for MPSC Vacancies
- Selected candidates will get monthly in between Rs.38600 – 122800 as a pay scale.
Important dates for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application for MPSC Police SI Notification – 28th February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for Maharashtra PSC Police sub-inspector vacancies – 19th March 2020
- Last Date to pay Fee through online for MPSC Police SI Jobs – 20th March 2020
- Written exam date – 3rd May 2020