MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Last date on 16th March 2020 @mscbank.com
MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank has recently released the notification for Clerk, Junior Officer(Trainee), Officer Grade-II and various posts. There is a total of 164 MSC Vacancies released for the applicants who are Graduates and Post Graduates. Those who are waiting to apply for Maharashtra Bank Jobs can make utilize this wonderful opportunity by applying through offline mode. Eligible candidates can start applying for the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Clerk Notification and submit before the last date 16th March 2020. Check the official notification for eligibility, age limit, selection process, etc.
Focus On Our Jobads
Highlights of MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||1/MSC Bank/2019-2020|
|Job Designation||Clerk, Junior Officer(Trainee) & Other Posts|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- to Rs.70,000/-|
|Age Limit||21 years to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Last date to apply||16th March 2020|
For more Bank Job notifications check Latest Employment News
MSC Bank Notification 2020 @ mscbank.com
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd is inviting applications to fill clerks, junior officers, and other posts. The maximum number of vacancies is 164. And the last date for the submission of the application form is 16th March 2020. An online test will be conducted in order to shortlist the candidates for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria
- As per the official notification, the candidates should hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- An experienced candidate is more desirable for these Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank posts.
- Check the official MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment notification for more detailed information.
MSC Bank Recruitment determines the age limit as follows:
- Trainee Joint Manager/Trainee Officer Grade-II: 35 years to 40 years
- Trainee Junior Officer: 30years to 35 years
- And Trainee Clerk: 21 years to 28 years
- As per the rules of the organization, the age relaxation for MSC Bank Clerk Posts is given 5 years for SC/ST/VJA/NT-B-C-D and 3 years for OBC candidates.
MSC Bank Clerk Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Application form for MSC Bank Clerk Jobs @mscbank.com
Candidates should check their eligibility and start filling the application form offline. The last date to submit the application form is on or before 16th March 2020. Candidates should not apply for more than one post.
Steps to apply for MSC Bank Notification
- Candidates kindly visit the official MSC Bank website www.mscbank.com
- On the home page itself, you will find the official notification.
- Hit the link and go through the entire MSC Bank Posts notification.
- Check your eligibility details for MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates download the application form of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Jobs.
- Fill all the details required and attach the documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee of MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Send the form to the below address mentioned.
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan,
9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai 400001,
Post Box No. 472
- The mode of selection for MSC Bank Jobs is done purely on an online written test followed by an interview and document verification.
- For Gen/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC: Rs.1770/-
- SC/ST/VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD: Rs.885/-
- For Gen/OBC/EWS/SEBC: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD: Rs.590/-
- The last date to apply for MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment- 16th March 2020