Navigant BPM Walkin Interview 2019: Good news for the individuals who are waiting for Data Analyst jobs in Bangalore. Officials of Navigant BPM planned to conduct walkin drive for experienced people on 25th May 2019 to fill 6 vacancies. People who have educational qualification of Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or in relevant discipline are eligible to attend Navigant BPM Walkin Drive in Bangalore. More details are enclosed in the below sections of this article.
Also, People can check more Private Jobs in India
Overview Of Navigant BPM Walkin Interview 2019
|Company Name||Navigant BPM Pvt Ltd.|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science.|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Category||Analytics & BI|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary Package||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Walkin Date||25th May 2019|
Navigant BPM Data Analyst Jobs in Trivandrum
Navigant India Pvt Ltd is a specialized, global professional services firm. Team members of Navigant apply experience, foresight, and industry expertise to pinpoint emerging opportunities to help build, manage and protect the business value of the clients they serve. Candidates who are willing to do these Data Analyst jobs can directly attend Navigant BPM Walkin Interview in Bangalore.
Aspirants who have educational certification of any graduation with any specialization are eligible. Only experienced people are applicable to attend walkin drive to fill 6 Data Analyst jobs in Bangalore. People who have experience in one or more programming languages are preferred more for these Navigant BPM job openings. Visit Jobads website for more job updates and notifications.
Eligibility Criteria For Navigant BPM Jobs
- Individuals should have educational qualification of Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math, Engineering or a related discipline are eligible for these Navigant BPM jobs in Trivandrum.
- Applicants should have a minimum experience of 3 years and a maximum experience of 5 years are applicable to attend walkin interview.
Job Description For Navigant BPM Vacancies
- Individuals should be capable of Designing and creating wireframes, mockups and work with business leads to confirm requirements.
- Able to create innovative world-class business intelligence solutions to satisfy client specifications
- Selected people should Incorporate clients and product owners feedback and experience into business intelligence solutions to promote constant development.
- Have to work with technical teams to design and implement data models to optimize performance.
- Aspirants should be capable to create project plans, review and communicate project progress, challenges and timelines
- Should combine portals developed using various business intelligence platforms.
Key Skills Required
Curious and suitable applicants who are ready to attend Navigant BPM Walkin Interview in Bangalore should possess the following skills.
- Should have Knowledge of SQL, SSAS, Multi-dimensional models and more to design business intelligent solutions.
- Applicants should have knowledge of one or more programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, DotNet in an application development environment.
- Candidates should have excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills.
Documents Needed To Carry
Contenders who are ready to attend Navigant BPM Walkin Drive in Bangalore should carry following Documents.
- Updated Resume
- ID Proofs.
- Educational & Experience certificates.
- Navigant BPM Walkin Interview in Bangalore will be held on 25th May 2019.
- Walkin Interview will start from 10:00 AM onwards.
TBA Whitefield Bangalore
Work Location: Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala
Contact Person – Bindu