NCDRC MTS Recruitment 2019: National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has officially released a notification for Group C posts of 37 UDC, LDC & MTS in New Delhi. In accordance with, a total of 37 vacancies are allocated. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for NCDRC MTS jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. Candidates having 10th, 12th, Graduate qualifications are eligible for NCDRC Recruitment 2019. NCDRC Online Applications starts from 20th July 2019 and ends with 19th August 2019.
Get more jobs in Jobads website
To get more information about the NCDRC Jobs eligibility, age limit, NCDRC MTS selection procedure, NCDRC MTS notification 2019 direct online link, application fee, important dates, etc.
Overview Of NCDRC MTS Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Vacancy count: 37
Job Designation: UDC, LDC & MTS
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Salary Details: Rs.18000 – 81100
Starting Date To Apply: 20th July 2019
Selection Process: OMR based Objective Type Test, Written Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date to Submit: 19th August 2019
Official Website: ncdrc.nic.in
Also, check Employment News of the Month
Eligibility Details Of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For NCDRC LDC Jobs 2019
- 10th, 12th, Graduate from a recognized board or University.
- Kindly refer to the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission notification for clear information about the educational qualifications.
NCDRC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details | NCDRC MTS, UDC Jobs
The complete vacancy details of NCDRC jobs is as follows.
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|UDC (Group ‘C’)||11|
|LDC (Group ‘C’)||12|
|MTS (Group ‘C’)||14|
Age Limit For NCDRC UDC jobs
- UDC (Group ‘C’) – 18 to 27 years
- LDC (Group ‘C’) & MTS (Group ‘C’) – 18 to 25 years.
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment 2019 Online Application
NCDRC Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Below we have given some simple steps to apply for NCDRC MTS vacancies. Closing date to submit the applications will be 19th August 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For NCDRC LDC Jobs
- Interested candidates have to check the official website – www.ncdrc.nic.in
- View the NCDRC MTS recruitment 2019 notification.
- Download the notification and need to check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on to “Apply Online”
- Fill the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make the payment, if it is necessary.
- Lastly, save and submit the NCDRC online application.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Please visit the official website to know more details of the application fee.
Recruiters will select the candidates for NCDRC recruitment is as follows
- OMR based Objective Type Test,
- Written Descriptive Test and
- Typing Skill Test
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications: 20th July 2019
- Last Date For The Submission Applications: 19th August 2019