NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018: North Central Railway (NCR) has released the latest official North Central Railway Notification 2018 for the post of Apprentice. There are many people recruited every year for the posts of Indian Railways. Most of the candidates are aggressively waiting for the jobs in North Central Railway Board. Here is the best opportunity to the aspirants who are interested in North Central Railway Zone. There are a total of 446 Railway Jobs in North Central Region for the Apprentice Posts. The starting date of application is from 23rd November 2018 and the last date of application is on 17th December 2018 till 5.45 PM only. It is the best opportunity for the candidates to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment Vacancies.
Check More Government jobs in India
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||No – 01/2018/JHS|
|Job Designation||Apprentice Posts|
|Job Location||Jhansi Division (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Merit List|
|Starting Date of Application Form||23rd November 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||17th December 2018|
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs Details 2018
North Central Railway Recruitment Board has announced the notification for the post of Apprentice with 446 vacancies. The starting date of application is from 23rd November 2018 and the ending date of NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 application submission is on 17th December 2018 up to 5.45 PM. The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list shortlisted from the candidates who have applied to the NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility For Railway Jobs in North Central Region
- The educational qualification for NCR Apprentice Post is, the candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% secured marks.
- And should possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- Certificate issued by the principal is not applicable.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Age Limit for North Central Railway Vacancies 2018
- Candidate must have minimum 15 years and should not have more than 24 years of age as on 17-12-2018.
- The Age relaxation is 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For physically handicapped persons age relaxation limit is for 10 years.
Complete Vacancy Details in NCR Notification
|Post Names||No. of Seats||Training Period|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||11||One year|
|Mechanic (DSL)||72||One year|
|Painter (Genl)||11||One year|
|Lohar/Black Smith||11||One year|
North Central Railway Jobs Application Form
- The application should be filled by the candidates and should be sent to the given address. For more details about the application please visit the official website.
Steps To Apply For NCR Apprentice Vacancies 2018
- The candidate has to fill the application in his /her own handwriting in the given format on the A4 sheet by a ballpoint pen for NCR Apprentice Recruitment.
- The application has to be sent to the following address by ordinary/ registered post only.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
The following details must be included with application and call letter in the envelope
- “Self-addressed 02 good quality envelopes size 11*5, in which one envelope must be pasted with a minimum registered postage stamp Rs 27/-. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from pasting of stamps.).
- The candidate has to paste the recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Check the details he/she has given is correct or not.
- If the information is not provided clearly there is a right to cancel the application.
- It must be ensured that before sending the form, the candidate has registered online
- The candidates may drop his/her application form in the box placed at the office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Branch, North Central Railway Jhansi U.P. in any working day between 10:00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 17.12.2018 (17th Dec 2018).
NCR Jobs Application Fee
- The application fee for the NCR Apprentice Recruitment is RS-100/-.
- For Physically handicapped and Women candidates, and SC/ ST, are relaxed from application fee.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be chosen on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification.
- There will be no written exam or interview in this selection.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of 10th class marks obtained or on the average gained in the ITI.
- For more details please visit the official website.