NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019: National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC), Chhattisgarh has officially released a job advertisement for the recruitment of ITI, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant, and Diploma Trainee Posts. Job aspirants who have completed Engg Diploma, Any Graduate, ITI qualifications from a recognized Institute or University are eligible for NTPC ITI Trainee Jobs. In accordance with, there is a total of 79 vacancies are allocated. Candidates can avail this chance & apply for these posts on or before the last date i.e 31st August 2019. And the NTPC Online applications starting date is 1st August 2019.
Click on Jobads.in
Other details about NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019 like NTPC jobs, eligibility criteria, age limitations, apply link, NTPC ITI Trainee selection procedure and more follow this entire article.
NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Summary
Hiring Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC), Chhattisgarh
Job Designation: ITI, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant, and Diploma Trainee Posts
Vacancy count: 79
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Test/ Skill Test
Salary Details: Rs.21,500 – 24,000
Last Date to Submit: 31st August 2019
Starting Date To Apply: 1st August 2019
Official Website: http://ntpc2019.azurewebsites.net
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Go through Employment news of the Month
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd Notification 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit For NTPC ITI Trainee & Diploma Trainee Jobs
- Engg Diploma, Any Graduate, ITI qualifications
- Kindly check the notification for educational qualifications.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details | NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|ITI (Electrician) Trainee||30|
|ITI (Fitter) Trainee||16|
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||12|
|Assistant (General) Trainee||05|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||06|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||05|
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||05|
|Total NTPC vacancies||79|
Age Limit For National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd Jobs 2019
- ITI Trainees/ Assistant (General) Trainees/ Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee – 37 Years
- Diploma Trainees – 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt norms.
NTPC ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant, and Diploma Trainee Application 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply for ITI trainee vacancies through online and before the closing date only may submit the application form. Below we have given some simple steps to apply for NTPC jobs.
Simple Steps To Apply For – NTPC Ltd Trainee Vacancies
- Log on to the official website – http://ntpc2019.azurewebsites.net
- Search for NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Need to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- And then fill the application form with complete details.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Before click to submit the form again cross-check the details.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form.
- For more details about the application fee check the NTPC ITI Trainee notification 2019
Recruiters will select the candidates on the basis of
- Written Test/ Skill Test
Important Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 1st August 2019
- And the last date to submit: 31st August 2019