RCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Railtel Corporation of India Limited has come with the latest job notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. There are 53 vacancies are under RCIL Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for RCIL Apprentice Jobs through online mode. So candidates can grab this opportunity. Job aspirants who are having Engineering or Diploma in Engineering qualification from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for RailTel Apprentice Vacancies 2019. The starting date to apply for RCIL Jobs is 3rd October 2019 and the last date for the submission will be 25th October 2019.
Click On the Latest Employment News
Applicants can get the details of Railtel Corporation of India Ltd Jobs, RCIL Vacancies, Eligibility, Age limit, Selection Process and more follow this article.
Overview Of RCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Railtel Corporation of India Limited
Job Designation: Apprentice Posts
Vacancy count: 53
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Process: written test/ Interview
Starting Date To Apply: 3rd October 2019
Stipend Details: Rs.12000 – 14000/-
Official Website: https://www.railtelindia.com
Last Date To Submit: 25th October 2019
Go through Jobads website
Eligibility Criteria For RCIL Graduate Engineer Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Railtel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who have completed their Engineering or Diploma in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for RCIL Technician Jobs.
- Go through the RCIL notification 2019.
- Minimum age is – 18 years
- The maximum age is – 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Norms.
RailTel Apprentice Vacancies 2019 | RCIL Recruitment 2019
|Name Of the Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma Engineers)||26|
RCIL Online Application Form 2019 @ railtelindia.com
Candidates who are willing to apply for RCIL Technician jobs through online mode. Interested candidates must register in the apprentice web portal. Here we enclosed some simple steps to steps to apply for RCIL vacancies 2019 is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For Graduate Engineers Vacancies 2019
- Go through the official website @ www.railtelindia.com
- Click On Current Job Openings.
- Find the advt link for RCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Candidates first register in the apprentice web portal.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Save and submit the form.
- Check the RCIL Technician notification for the application fee details.
- Written Test/ Interview
RCIL Apprentice Vacancies 2019 – Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 3rd October 2019
- Last Date To Submit: 25th October 2019