RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Dept, Karnataka has published a new notification to fill the vacancies of Chemist, Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator & Laboratory Attender cum Sample Collector Posts. Overall, there are 88 vacancies are available. Interested aspirants can start to apply for RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender Jobs through offline mode. Individuals who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc from a recognized University are eligible to apply for these jobs. The starting date to apply for Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2019 is 4th October 2019 and the last date to submit the forms is 16th October 2019.
Subscribe to Jobads website to get the latest jobs info
Applicants must read this entire article to get to know the details of RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender Notification 2019, educational qualification, application form, application fee and important dates.
RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender Recruitment 2019 Details
Hiring Organization: Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Dept, Karnataka
Job Designation: Chemist, Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator & Laboratory Attender cum Sample Collector Posts
Vacancy count: 88
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: As Per Govt Norms
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: http://rdpr.kar.nic.in
Starting Date To Apply: 04th October 2019
Selection Process: Test/ interview
Last Date To Submit: 16th October 2019
Visit Today’s Employment News
Eligibility Details Of RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender cum Sample Collector Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Chemist, Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Jobs
- Applicants should hold B.Sc./ M.Sc. from a recognized university
- Please visit the RDPR Karnataka Data Entry Operator Notification 2019.
- Laboratory Attender cum Sample Collector: The age limit should be 35 years.
- All Other Posts: The age limit should be 45 years.
- Go through the official notification for more details of the age limit.
RDPR Karnataka Chemist Vacancies 2019
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Chemist||27||Rs.25000 & Rs.30000|
|Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||10||Rs.15000|
|Laboratory Attender cum Sample Collector||51||Rs.13000+2000|
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Karnataka Officials are inviting offline applications from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the application forms will be 16th October 2019. Here we mentioned some simple steps to apply for RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender vacancies 2019 is as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For RDPR 2019 Vacancy Details
- Go and visit the official website www.rdpr.kar.nic.in
- Find the link for RDPR Karnataka Laboratory Attender Recruitment 2019.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Save and submit the form.
Note: For the postal details check the official notification
- Test/ Interview
- Applicants must refer to the RDPR Karnataka Sample Collector Notification for the application fee details.
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 04th October 2019
- Last Date To Submit The Documents – 16th October 2019