RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board inviting the online applications for the job role of Investigator. A number of vacancies avail under this RSMSSB notification are 62. Job hunters who are looking for jobs in Rajasthan those people utilize this opportunity and start applying. Contenders can apply for these RSMSSB investigator vacancies from 8th January 2020 through online using the official website only – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Job hunters who acquired their Graduation in the relevant filed those people are eligible for this RSMSSB Recruitment. To know more details about this RSMSSB investigator recruitment 2020 like Eligibility, Selection Process, Important dates read below article completely.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview of RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Designation||Investigator|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||8th January 2020|
|Valid through||7th February 2020|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Employment type||Full time|
Investigator Jobs in RSMSSB 2020 @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released an official notification for 62 investigator vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in RSMSSB. So job seekers utilize this opportunity and try to get a job in the Government of Rajasthan. The last date to apply for this RSMSSB investigator jobs is 7th February 2020. To know more latest job updates candidates refer to jobads website.
Applicants will be selected based upon the Written test for these RSMSSB vacancies. A government of Rajasthan will provide an attractive salary package and good infrastructure for selected candidates. To know more details regarding this RSMSSB investigator recruitment 2020 visit the RSMSSB investigator notification which is given below.
RSMSSB Investigator Eligibility Criteria | 62 Investigator Vacancy
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Posts
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for RSMSSB investigator job openings.
- Must possess their Graduate degree in any relevant field from any recognized University with minimum marks.
- Check the official notification to know more details.
Age Limit For RSMSSB Investigator Posts
- Minimum age to apply for these RSMSSB Jobs – 18 years
- Maximum age to apply for these RSMSSB investigator vacancies – 40 years
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have an interest and eligible those people can apply for these RSMSSB Job openings through online using official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The application form of RSMSSB Notification will be available for the candidates in the official website from the starting date. No other mode of application will not be accepted by the officials of RSMSSB.
Steps to Apply for RSMSSB Investigator Job Openings
- Visit the official website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- View RSMSSB investigator recruitment notification 2020.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible click on the Apply button.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload scanned photograph and Signature.
- Cross-check the details once again before submitting the Application form.
- Make a payment step.
- Take a printout of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board jobs application form for further use.
Selection Process for RSMSSB Investigator Vacancies
A selection process for the RSMSSB investigator recruitment is as follows,
- Written exam
- The application fee is Rs.300/-
- According to the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Norms.
Important Dates for RSMSSB Notification 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board vacancies – 8th January 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application – 7th February 2020.
- Written exam date – Notified Soon