TFRI Jabalpur Recruitment | Apply for 69 Research and Field assistant Posts | Walkin Interview 27th to 29th January 2020 @tfri.icfre.gov.in
TFRI Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2020: Tropical Forest Research Institute has invited applications for Junior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, and various other posts. The Tropical Forest Research Institute Notification has released 69 posts for those who have 1st class in B.Sc and M.Sc in their respective field. The candidates who are interested to apply for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs can make use of this Tropical Forest Research Institute Junior Research Fellow Jobs Notification. Those who are interested and eligible in attending the Tropical Forest Research Institue interview shall have to attend on 27th,28th and 29th January 2020.
For more Jobs in Government sector visit Jobads
Job Summary of TFRI Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Tropical Forest Research Institute|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, and Field Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.13500/- to Rs. 25000/-|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Interview||27th,28th, and 29th January 2020|
TFRI Jabalpur JPF Recruitment
The aspirants who are applying for Tropical Forest Research Institute Jabalpur Vacancies should be a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 32 years. This latest recruitment of the TFRI post is purely on a temporary basis and the Tropical Forest Research Institute exam is in offline mode. The TFRI Jabalpur Recruitment has also issued a stipend for JRF(NET Qualified) is Rs.25,000/- and JPF(Non-NET) is rs.16,000/-. For further details like eligibility criteria, job location, etc, visit the Tropical Forest Research Institute Jabalpur Official website.
For more Degree jobs check Employment News
TFRI Junior Project Fellow Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Tropical Forest Research Institute Educational Qualification
- The candidates who are attending TFRI Recruitment 2020 should possess First class in B.Sc and M.Sc in their respective fields from a recognized university/institute.
- The applicants of TFRI Jabalpur Vacancies are also considered more efficient if they have any research experience in any field and also should have a basic working knowledge of computers.
For more detailed information about educational qualification visit the TFRI Jabalpur jobs official website.
Age Limit of TFRI Jabalpur Notification
|Upper age limit for Senior Research Fellow||32 years|
|Upper age limit for Junior Project Fellow/Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
|Upper Age Limit for Project/Field Assistant||25 years|
- Age relaxation for Tropical Forest Research Institute Recruitment shall be provided up to 5years for SC/ST/OBC/Women as per the rules.
TFRI Junior Project Fellow Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
- For more detailed information of the Tropical Forest Research Institute Vacancies Post wise visit the official website @tfri.icfre.gov.in
Steps to apply for TFRI Junior Project Fellow Posts
- Visit the TFRI Jabalpur Posts official website @tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Check on the Vacancy tab
- Download the Tropical Forest Research Institute Notification 2020.
- Go through the entire Notification for the walkin interview.
- Fill in your complete biodata details in the TFRI application form including the address for further communication.
- Attend the TFRI Jabalpur walkin interview with application form along with attested copies of degree certificates and one passport size photo.
Note: The candidates are not allowed to attend the interview after 11:00 A.M for this TFRI Junior Project Fellow Recruitment.
Chamber of the Director,
TFRI, Mandla Road,
- The entrants for TFRI Junior Project Fellow jobs shall be selected on the basis of the interview.
- No Application fee for TFRI Junior Project Fellow recruitment.
TFRI Jabalpur Recruitment Important dates
Date of Walkin interview- 27th,28th, and 29th January 2020
Time of Walkin interview- 9:00 A.M.