Thrive InfoTech Walkin Interview in Theni 2019: Excellent news to everyone!!!!! Thrive InfoTech is going to conduct a Walkin Drive in Theni to select candidates for Ionic Developer, Android Application Developer Posts. Job seekers who are looking out these Information Technology Jobs and Private Jobs of India can attend for this Thrive InfoTech Walkin Drive in Theni without any fail. This is the best job opportunity for all young aspirants who trying to get these Software Jobs in India. Interested contestants can attend for this Thrive InfoTech Walkin in Theni from 8th to 31st October 2019. Job seekers who are more excited about these Programming Jobs in Tamil Nadu can attend for this Latest Walkin in Tamil Nadu.
Summary of Thrive InfoTech Walkin Interview in Theni 2019
|Company Name||Thrive InfoTech|
|Job Role||Ionic Developer, Android Application Developer|
|Experience||1 to 2 Years|
|Job Location||Theni, Tamil Nadu|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||Rs.10000 – Rs.20000 (Per Month)|
|Walkin Interview Date||8th to 31st October 2019|
Job Description – Thrive InfoTech Job Openings 2019 – 20
- Good understanding of Application WorkFlow.
- Stay updated with the latest trends
- Basic Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of IONIC 4.0 will be an added advantage & preferred.
- Must have knowledge on HTML, jquery, Mobile/Ajax, CSS
- Must have knowledge of API Integration.
Eligibility Criteria for Thrive InfoTech Walkin Drive in Theni 2019
- Experience of approximately 2 years within Ionic Framework development
- Any Degree(Computer Application)
- Immediate Joiners are required.
- Both Verbal and Written Skills needed.
- Required to work for rotational shifts (24*7).
Desirable Skills Needed for Latest Thrive InfoTech Walkin 2019
- Working Experience with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Effective knowledge of the common mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and rising technologies
- Firm understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have issued at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK.
Thrive InfoTech Walkin Details
Walkin Interview Date: 8th to 31st October 2019.
Time: 10AM Onwards.
Thrive InfoTech Walkin Venue
265, Subban Street, Theni.
Important Documents to Carry
- Updated Resume or CV
- All educational records (10th, 12th, Degree Mark sheets & PC/OD, PG Mark sheets & PC/OD)
- Present organization Offer letter, Payslips & Resignation acceptance / Reliving letter
- Previous organizations Offer letter & Reliving letter
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph(4)
Also, check here Latest Walkins in India to improve your growth dimensions: