TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has declared a new notification to hire qualified candidates. There are various posts are available such as Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Posts. A total of 242 vacancies are allotted for TNPCB Job Openings. Eligible aspirants can apply for Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. Candidates who are waiting for TN Govt Jobs can avail this chance. The starting date to apply for the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 is 5th March 2020. Here our team provides the complete details such as TNPCB AE notification, selection process, eligibility, important dates and etc.
Important Details Of TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Posts.|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs.19,500 – Rs.119500/|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th March 2020|
|Valid Through||26th March 2020|
TNPCB AE Jobs 2020 @ tnpcb.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has announced the latest employment news for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist posts. Interested candidates can apply for TNPCB AE recruitment through online mode only. Contenders who have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution are eligible for Tamil Nadu AE vacancy.
Under this TNPCB notification, there are 242 vacancies are available for Typist jobs. TNPCB board invites only the online applications. Another mode of applications will not be taken. Candidates who are want to start a career in TNPCB this is the best choice. We provide complete details like as TNPCB notification, age limit, application fee and more. Please watch this Govt Jobs page
Detailed Eligibility details of TNPCB Assistant Openings | Apply 242 Vacancies
- Eligible candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board notification regarding the educational qualifications.
Age Limit For TNPCB AE Vacancies
- Maximum age limit for the TNPCB AE candidates have – 30 Years
- Minimum age limit should be – 18 Years
- Regularly check the Jobads website.
Vacancy Details of TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020
There are 242 vacancies are available the detailed posts are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||78||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||Rs.19,500 – 62,000|
tnpcb.gov.in Application Form 2020
Candidates apply for the TNPCB Environment Scientist jobs through the official website. And the closing date to submit the Online forms is 26th March 2020. Steps to apply for TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 is as follows.
How to Apply Steps For Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board AE Jobs 2020
- Find the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in
- Under the homepage click on recruitment.
- Find the advertisement of TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020.
- Download the TNPCB Assistant Engineer jobs notification.
- Carefully read the instructions in the downloaded TNPCB notification.
- If you are interested to apply for Tamil Nadu jobs then fill the application form.
- Don’t forget to fill all the fields in the TNPCB Online application form.
- Once again check all the details in the application form.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form for other purposes.
TNPCB Typist Jobs Application Fee
- For SC/ SCA/ ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows – Rs. 250/-
- And for OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DNC – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process For TNPCB Assistant Engineer Jobs
We mentioned the selection process for TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 as follows
- Written Examination
Important Dates To Remember
|Starting Date To Apply Online Applications||5th March 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||26th March 2020|