TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 12 Assistant Director, Asst Superindent Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 08th January 2020 @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has invited online applications to fill the Assistant Director & Assistant Superintendent Posts. As of now, 12 vacancies are going to fill through this TNPSC notification. So, the candidates who are searching for TN Govt Jobs can apply to these TNPSC Assistant Director jobs. Hence, the aspirants who completed their Degree in Engineering can apply to these Tamilnadu PSC Vacancies. The TNPSC Assistant Director online application forms are available on the TNPSC Official site. The applications are available till 08th January 2020.
You can get more details about Latest TNPSC Jobs @ jobads
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 – 20 Details
|Hiring Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director & Assistant Superintendent posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 56100/- to 177500/-|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Application Starting Date||10th December 2019|
|Last Date For Submitting applications||08th January 2020|
You can also check TNPSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019
- Bachelor Of Engineering/ A Degree in Chemical Engineering are eligible to apply for these Tamilnadu PSC jobs.
- Should not have completed 35 years for General category and no age limit for SC/ST & others.
Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No of Vacancies|
| Assistant Director of
Tamilnadu PSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019
Officials of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has invited applications from the eligible candidates. The aspirants who are interested in the PSC jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to these TNPSC Assistant Director & Superintendent Jobs. Here we are providing some simple steps to apply for these TNPSC jobs.
Steps To Apply For TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancies 2019
- Go to the official site – tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Find out the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you think you are eligible then, apply to these TNPSC Assistant Director posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all requisite enclosures.
- Finally, submit the TNPSC application form.
- Through Written Test
- For General Category – Rs 200/-
- SC/ST & Others – Rs 150/-
- Starting date of Application: 10th December 2019
- Last date for submitting an application: 08th January 2020