TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has inviting online applications from the qualified candidates for the posts of Civil Judge vacancies. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for TNPSC Jobs through online mode. Under this TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019, a total of 176 vacancies are available. Individuals who have completed their Degree in Law from a recognized University are eligible to apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs. The starting date to apply TNPSC Online Applications is 9th September 2019 and the last date to submit the applications will be 9th October 2019.
Subscribe to Jobads website to know more jobs
Candidates can also get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019, Eligibility, age limit, selection process, apply online link and more follow this article.
Outline Summary Of TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 176
Job Designation: Civil Judge
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 9th September 2019
Salary Details: Rs. 27,700 to Rs.44,770/- Per Month
Last Date to Submit: 9th October 2019
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva-Voce
Also, check Employment News Of the Week
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2019
- Aspirants who have completed their Degree in Law from a recognized University are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs.
- Go through the official website for the eligibility.
Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Minimum age is – 22 years
- Maximum age is – 40 years
- Candidates must check the official website for the age relaxation.
TNPSC Job Openings 2019 | TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
TNPSC Online Application Form 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
Interested candidates can start to apply for Civil Judge jobs through online mode. The last date to submit the online applications will be 9th October 2019.
How To Apply Steps For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants must visit – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the link for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the TNPSC job openings 2019.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Make the payment.
- Once again check the details.
- Save and submit the form.
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.500/-
The selection process for this TNPSC recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva-Voce
Dates To Remember
|Starting Date To Apply Online||9th September 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||9th October 2019|