UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited online application for Junior Engineer Posts. As per the UKSSSC Notification, a total of 100 vacancies are allotted. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for JE Jobs. Job aspirants who are looking for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs can avail this chance. Applicants who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for UKSSSC Jobs. Starting Date to Apply Online Applications 15th July 2019. And the last date to submit the application forms will be 25th August 2019.
Click On Weekly Employment News
To get more clear information about the UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019 like as eligibility, age limit, UKSSSC JE jobs selection process, UKSSSC recruitment application fee, apply link and important dates follow this entire article.
Important Details About UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Vacancy count: 100
Job Designation: Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Employment Type: Full – Time
Salary Details: Rs.44900 – 142400 per month
Starting Date To Apply: 15th July 2019
Selection Process: Written Examination
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Official Website: sssc.uk.gov.in
Last Date to Submit: 25th August 2019
Follow our jobads website
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment – Eligibility
Educational Qualification For UKSSSC Jr Engineer Jobs 2019
- Applicants who have completed 3 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancies.
Age Limit For UKSSSC JE vacancies
- Maximum age of the candidate is: 21 years
- Minimum age of the aspirants: 42 years (as on 1st July 2019).
JE Jobs in UKSSSC | Uttarakhand SSSC Jr Engineer Jobs
The vacancy details are as follows
|Category||No Of Posts|
|Total UKSSSC Vacancies||100|
UKSSSC JE Online Application Form 2019 | Uttarakhand SSSC Jobs
Interested candidates can start to apply for UKSSSC Junior Engineer jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be considered. The closing date for the submission of UKSSSC online applications is 25th August 2019.
Easy Steps To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official website – sssc.uk.gov.in
- Find the advt link for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Need to download the UKSSSC JE notification.
- And carefully read the notification and check the eligibility.
- Eligible aspirants click to apply.
- And enter all the details in the UKSSSC JE Online application.
- Upload all the documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of the form.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS have to pay: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang of Uttarakhand State – Rs.150/-
Recruiters will choose the candidates on the basis of
- Written examination
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 15th July 2019
- And the last date for the Submission: 25th August 2019