UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Good News For Job Intenders!! Recently Union Public Service Commission has published a new notification to fill the vacancies of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer posts. 421 vacancies are available under this UPSC Notification 2020. So, candidates must grab this opportunity and apply for this UPSC Job Openings 2020. This is a good opportunity for all job aspirants given by the Union Public Service Commission. Via online application mode only candidates must submit the application forms. The closing date for the submission of UPSC EPFO Online Applications will be 31st January 2020.
Focus On Jobads website
Sketch Of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 421
Job Designation: Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Selection Process: Recruitment Test
Salary Details: Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Job Location: Across India
Last Date to Submit: 31st January 2020
Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/
Union Public Service Commission 2020 @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission is shortly known as UPSC. It has issued a notification recently for the posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer. As per the UPSC Notification, 421 vacancies are available. Job seekers who want to start a career in this UPSC Dept can grab this opportunity. Hence candidates before the last date only must submit the UPSC Applications. Officials are accepting only applications only. Other modes of application will not be considered. And the last date to submit the UPSC Application Forms will be 31st January 2020. In this article, you can get more details of UPSC EPFO Jobs selection process, age limit and more.
Eligibility Details Of Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
Educational Qualification For UPSC EPFO Vacancies 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject. (Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
- Please refer to the UPSC EPFO Notification 2020 to get more details of eligibility.
Age Limit For Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2020
- The age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 | UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer||421|
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2020 | Jobs in UPSC
Officials of UPSC are inviting online applications. Skilled and eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Enforcement Officer jobs through online mode on or before the last date i.e 31st January 2020. UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Online Application form is given below.
How To Apply Steps For UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs
- Go to the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advt link for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- Click to download the Union Public Service Commission notification.
- Have to check the eligibility for the posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
Officials will choose the candidates on the basis of
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
UPSC EPFO Important Dates
|Last date to submit the online applications||31st January 2020|