WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021: Here is the new notification for the post of Agragami (WBCEF, WWCD, WBNVF) in the Civil Defense Organisation. so the contenders who have a dream to get a job in the West Bengal Police Department can utilize this opportunity and apply to West Bengal Agragami Jobs on or before the last date. As the last date to submit WB Police Agragami Recruitment is 22nd March 2021. So the contenders who have experience in Madhyamik & Trained Male West Bengal National Volunteers Force and Madhyamik & Trained Civil Defence volunteers are eligible to apply to West Bengal Police Agragami Notification 2021.
Also, check Employment News of the Day
As there are a total of 938 Vacancies available under West Bengal Police Jobs 2021. So the candidates who have the same eligibility can apply to West Bengal Police Agragami Jobs online. We have also added all the useful information related to West Bengal Agragami Notification such as application fee, selection process, Number of Vacancies & more.
More jobs at Jobads
Detailed Information of WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|Post Name||Agragami (WBCEF, WWCD, WBNVF)|
|Selection Process||Written test or Interview|
West Bengal Police Agragami Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have finished their Madhyamik & Trained Male West Bengal National Volunteers Force Madhyamik & Trained Civil Defence volunteers are eligible to apply to WB Police Agragami Recruitment online.
Contenders should have their ages as per the rules & regulations of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Vacancy Details of WB Police Recruitment 2021
The higher officials will select the contenders as per the rules of the recruitment authority. Generally, the higher officials will conduct a written exams based on the performance in the exam, candidates are shortlisted for other rounds.
Steps to Apply to WB Police Agragami Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, Go to the official website.
- Click on the recruitment link on the page.
- There you find a list of notifications.
- Choose the appropriate notification.
- Click to read the notification and check all your eligibility.
- If you have the same eligibility then click on the apply online link.
- Add the details correctly in the login form.
- Make the payment if required.
- Finally, take printout of the filled application for future reference.
- All categories of WB: Rs. 220/- (Application Fee: Rs. 200/-+Processing Fee: Rs. 20/-)
- For SC/ ST of WB: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/ E-wallets, Bharat QR and UPI App
Starting Date – 22/02/2021
Closing Date – 22/03/2021